If you’re looking for a detailed guide on GoHighLevel Login process, this is the guide for you.
In this post, we’ll show how to sign in to the GoHighLevel CRM in different ways along with account security tips so you don’t get locked out or hacked.
Let’s dive in and get started!
How To Log In To GoHighLevel?
Whether you’re a first-time user or a returning user, here’s how to log in and get access to your GoHighLevel dashboard.
- Hit the Sign In button that’s below the input fields and you’ll be taken to your dashboard.
Forgot Your Password?
If you’ve forgotten your HighLevel account password or want to change it, you can reset it.
While on the login page, click the Forgot Password link and you’ll be directed to the Reset Password page. Enter your email address in the box provided.
A password recovery notification will be sent to the email and phone number associated with the top-level agency account.
Follow the prompts in the notification to continue the process.
Another way to securely log into your account is by setting up the 2-factor authentication (2FA) feature.
When you log in with your email address and password, the platform will request that you send a verification code to the email address or phone number associated with your account.
Choose either your email or phone number and hit Send Security Code. Once you receive the code, grab it and paste it into the box provided.
Click on Confirm Code to sign in.
How To Login To GoHighLevel With SSO On Agency Admin?
What if you want your marketing agency team members to have access to the dashboard?
You can leverage the Single Sign-on (SSO) feature on the agency level.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Go into Settings and then click on the Team option.
- Add all your team members or employees with the email address of their Google account.
- Your team members can now log into GHL using the email address that’s connected to that Google account.
Doing this ensures anyone from your team is able to log in to your Agency account with ease.
How to Log In to HighLevel With SSO on a Sub-Account?
Logging in with SSO at the sub-account level is quite similar to the process above.
The additional step is to integrate the Google account using the sub-account profile for the particular business.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Head to the particular GoHighLevel sub-account.
- While inside, go to Settings and click on Integrations.
- Integrate your sub-account with the desired Google account.
- Next, go to the My Staff option in settings and click on Add Employee.
- Then, click User Info to create a new user using the Google email used during the integration. Make sure that the email address you use here is the same as the one used in your Google account integration.
This login process can be used to set up an alternative account to access your GoHighLevel software. It would come in handy in case you got locked out or hacked on your other profile.
Troubleshooting HighLevel Login Issues
It’s possible for you or your users to run into issues when trying to log in online.
Here are some errors you might face and how to troubleshoot them.
1) Error: Unable to log you in at this time
If your clients can’t log in to their account due to the above error, here’s what you should do.
First, ask them which Internet service provider (ISP) they are using so they can disable protection.
If they’re using Verizon Fios, check here to disable protection. If it’s CenturyLink, check out this guide to disable secure wifi here. If they’ve had Survey Junkie previously, uninstall it and see if the app works. Got McAfee installed? Turn off web protection.
If they’re not using any of the ISPs mentioned above, they should inspect the page while logging in, do a video record of the network tab, and send it to support via a ticket or call (888) 732-4197.
2) Error: User does not exist in this Agency
If you or your customer is getting this error while trying to sign in through a white label domain, this means the user isn’t associated with the agency through the white-label domain URL.
For further assistance, please reach out to the GHL support team via a support ticket or call (888) 732-4197.
Looking for our GoHighLevel bonuses Worth Over $1,000?
When you use our affiliate link to start a new plan or upgrade, you're eligible for the below bonuses after your first payment to HighLevel.
- Free lifetime access to our Discord community of affiliates, SEOs, and Solopreneurs - The Dungeon. Value = $19.99/month (free).
- Get instant free access to FunnelCoach, our GPT-powered AI coach for funnel builders and marketers trained on ClickFunnels, HighLevel, and direct response marketing. Value = $99.00 (Free).
- Get my GoHighLevel LinkedIn profile funnel template and convert more profile views into leads and appointments. Value = $497.00 (Free).
- Get 3-months Facebook Messenger support access to Sam for free to discuss any of your GHL needs. Value = $297/hour (Available 9-5 PST).
3) Error: Not able to send the security code at this time
If your user isn’t able to send the security code, you need to add a phone number for the user while logged in as an agency admin. Doing this will allow the system to send a 2FA security code to the user's phone number.
Plus, you can reach out to HighLevel support at (888) 732-4197 for further assistance. They are available to resolve your issues.
For more information on how to troubleshoot HighLevel Login issues, check out this guide on the support portal.
Verdict: How Do I Troubleshoot GoHighLevel Login Problems?
Logging into your GoHighLevel account is a straightforward process. However, the process may not always go smoothly as you could run into account login problems sometimes.
In these cases, take note of the login error and apply the appropriate fixes mentioned above. Also, check out the troubleshooting guide on the HighLevel support portal.
And finally, you can reach out to the HighLevel support team via phone call for an ultimate fix.
If you want to get started with GHL, check out our FREE trial offer for 30 days.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates