If you're considering learning affiliate marketing and on the hunt for the best affiliate marketing course online, you're in luck!
Today, I'll be hosting a showdown of the top courses and uncovering which is the best affiliate marketing training available on the market right now.
You'll be able to compare the strengths of these top affiliate marketing courses, the pros and cons, how much they cost, and what you can expect to learn from each.
And, as an added bonus, we've polled over 20 expert affiliate marketers who've personally taken these courses and included their feedback for each selection.
11 Best Affiliate Marketing Courses, Ranked & Reviewed By The Experts
Best Affiliate Marketing Course
The Affiliate Lab
Authority Hacker Pro
TASS - The Authority Site System
Affiliate Secrets 2.0
YouTube & Funnels
Affordable + value
Niche Affiliate Sites
Stupid Simple SEO
Affiliate Boot Camp
On a budget
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
$197 - $210
Journey To The Center Of Amazon
$197 - $297
The Affiliate Lab proudly boasts battle-tested blueprints and strategies, and was one of the top choices from the affiliates we polled.
It covers the fundamentals and strategies of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that beginners and advanced marketers will surely find value in, both onsite and offsite, in an extensive, detailed manner.
These methods simply work and there's almost zero fluff in this comprehensive course — no tactics or strategies have been added to the course unless they’ve been thoroughly tested by Matt and his team.
The course comes bundled with all of Matt's excellent courses, including: Flipping Masterclass, Authority Masterclass, CRO Masterclass, Outreach Masterclass, Affiliate Email Masterclass, Featured Snippets Masterclass, the Website Recovery Kit, Beginners Lab, and more.
Pricing: A one-time payment of $997 for a lifetime subscription, or two payments of $597 per month, with Matt Diggity regularly uploading new course content and information. You can pay with PayPal, or credit card.
You Will Learn:
- The Authority Site Model: How to build high quality, white-hat affiliate authority sites that can generate income from affiliate programs.
- The Kitchen Sink: Sometime during your SEO practice you will notice that your sites get stuck or rank a few spots short in Google, even though you're doing everything right. This module is your guide to knowing exactly what to do in those situations.
- Niche Selection: The LeadSpring Niche Grading Tool helps you strategically decide which niche to pick with the odds of success in your favor.
- The Website Flipping Masterclass: This course will show you how Matt was able to sell a website with a revenue of 30 to 40 times its value.
- And so much more.
Pros & Cons Of The Affiliate Lab
"I believe that the best affiliate marketing course to invest in 2021 is Matt Diggity's Affiliate Lab! The Affiliate Lab focuses on teaching you how to build high-authority websites that can be sold for 5-6 figures. I've personally purchased the course about 2-3 weeks ago and despite being way too early to see any substantial results, up until now, it has definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and quantity of content and support." - Harry Niotis, Dear Boss I Quit
"My preferred affiliate marketing course, and the one I recommend most is The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity. Matt and his team hand-tested everything that's inside of the course, so you can avoid the guesswork and start getting results." - Dylan Gordon, https://hustlersource.com
"I've taken several affiliate marketing courses and Matt Diggity's is the best by far. He's extremely thorough and technical in his knowledge. He not only shows you step by step how to build authority websites but he gives take away sample SOP's as well." - George Kocker, www.BrandNorth.com
"I would definitely suggest the Affiliate Lab's online course. Whether you're a beginner, an intermediate level webmaster, or an affiliate marketer, you'll definitely find valuable insights there. In my opinion, it's the most comprehensive course on the subject that offers both theory, simple explanations, and real-life scenario demos." - Domantas Gudeliauskas, https://zyro.com
If you're looking to take your website from so-so to stellar and build high quality affiliate websites (AKA Authority Sites), Authority Hacker Pro is one of the best options out there.
While quite the commitment time and money-wise, and only open during specific launch windows in the year, AHPro is definitely one of the best affiliate marketing training courses online with tons of happy customers.
This course is going to transform the way you look at affiliate marketing even if you've been working at it for years, and at number two in our list, was the second highest reviewed by the affiliates we polled.
Gael Breton and Mark Webster from Authority Hacker have an extensive portfolio of websites to back their claims and teachings, and provide real-life samples and case studies from the field.
They’ve even set up a website from scratch so students can observe its progress. They do intensive, step-by-step training and break down every aspect of the SEO affiliate business model.
Pricing: During the last launch in October of 2020, AH Pro cost a one time payment of $2497, or 12 payments of $249 per month.
NOTE: Purchasing this advanced course gives you access to its little brother, TASS (which we'll tackle more in number three). TASS on its own costs $997, so this in itself is already a great deal.
You Will Learn:
- Content marketing and SEO: The course goes in-depth and shows you blueprints of templates for you to follow. You'll learn link building, the HARO technique, and a ton more.
- Email marketing: It shows you how to effectively build an email list and sell affiliate products via email.
- Authority Site Building: Learn from the best. Authority Hackers are well known for tons of successful students building authority sites of all kinds.
Pros & Cons Of Authority Hacker Pro
"When it comes to affiliate marketing courses, look no further than Authority Hacker Pro. Students can expect to learn anything from link building, email marketing, to advanced SEO tips. This course is not exclusive to affiliate marketing. It's everything you need to know about running an authority site." - Austin Tuwiner, https://afflytics.com/
"Authority Hacker is an amazing affiliate marketing course that leads you step-by-step to building affiliate niche websites. In this course, you will be learning how to build authoritative affiliate websites that can bring you a regular income." - Hrvoje Milakovic, https://thetextparadise.com/
"I purchased the Authority Hacker course back in 2017 and I can safely say it's one of the most impactful decisions I've made and definitely the best online marketing course I've ever purchased for building affiliate sites." - Megan Marrs, https://www.k9ofmine.com/
"The creators, Gael Breton and Mark Webster, have a knack of laying out courses that are chock-full with value yet simple to consume and use. I've taken more than 5 courses from different creators and so far, and theirs stands out for its simplicity and practicability." - Nikola Roza SEO Writing, https://nikolaroza.com/
Mark and Gael from Authority Hacker also offer something for the beginners who want to try their luck in affiliate marketing.
The Authority Site System (or TASS, for short) teaches a simple and straightforward method on how you can start earning affiliate income. They will teach you the fundamentals of creating quality content that ranks in Google.
The best part about this course is that they don't bombard you with 20 different things all at once. Instead, they just focus on one or two basic methods on how to promote and grow your affiliate marketing business.
They offer a checklist of things that you can work through, dissect the skeleton of a website that you can model after, and keep you on a narrow and focused path for optimal results.
TASS is divided into 16 modules covering everything from setting up your site, affiliate programs, branding, niches, getting backlinsk, and more.
It's truly a comprehensive guide to affiliate sites, and while not as in-depth as Authority Hacker Pro, it's a great starting point for most SEO affiliates.
Pricing: $997, or $599 with a 40% discount link. You get a lifetime membership.
You Will Learn:
- The basics of online marketing.
- Niche research, finding quality affiliate products, and performing keyword research.
- How to build your affiliate site.
- How to create and optimize the best commercial content.
- Informational content and link building.
Pros & Cons Of The Authority Site System (TASS)
"The authority sites system covers all aspects of an affiliate marketing business." - Simon Dwight Keller, SdkMarketing.net
"One of the best affiliate marketing courses for 2021 will have to be TASS - The Authority Site System. This program is run by two well known figures in this field, Mark and Gael. The best part about this course is it is constantly updated (free of charge) so you can stay informed with the latest affiliate marketing info." - Evan Leonard, https://directgolfers.com/
Spencer Mecham's course, Affiliate Secrets 2.0, shows you that whether you're a beginner or already an expert affiliate marketer and just looking to scale your results up, you will surely find value in his course.
He shows you exactly what to do — step by step, click by click — and will also teach you how to find the best affiliate products to promote.
This course also focuses on a "long term strategy.”
It's not just about earning a few bucks fast, but rather gives you a long term strategy to build a full-time income.
I'm partial to this course as I'm friends with Spencer on Facebook and really love his Facebook Group, Automation Nation.
Pricing: A one-time payment of $897 for lifetime access.
You Will Learn:
- Paid traffic training.
- Leading with value to grow your email list.
- ClickFunnels training.
- Email marketing.
Pros & Cons Of Affiliate Secrets
"If you're brand new, Spencer's great at breaking down affiliate marketing strategies in a way that's easy to follow. At the same time, if you've been at this for a while, you'll still take away gold nuggets from his training that will more than cover the price of the course." - Ilir Salihi, FreedomRep.com
This course only costs $7 and it gives you access to the 15 Day Legendary Marketer challenge, with each day tackling a different topic.
David Sharpe is famous for having made over $200 million in sales, and he puts all of his knowledge into this program, which is basically a summary of what you can learn in online marketing.
He will teach you how to build a solid foundation for your business that will stand the test of time, and the skills that you learn apply to pretty much anything you want to sell online.
Price: $7 to get started with plenty of upgrade options. You can also decide to be part of the Legendary Marketer Club, which has an ongoing monthly membership of $30.
You Will Learn:
- The best practices to run traffic to your website.
- High ticket affiliate marketing.
- High income skills you'll need (lead generation, copywriting, sales and presenting, outsourcing).
- Social media marketing skills like TikTok, etc.
Pros & Cons Of Legendary Marketer
"The best affiliate marketing course for 2021 is the 15-Day online business builder challenge by far. You are assigned a personal coach that you can make an appointment and call to help you with any question or concerns you have." - Nabil Al-Baidhani, https://www.kramarketing.com/
Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler's affiliate marketing course called Project 24 got its name from the promise that your own website can replace your full time job in just 24 months, if you follow their steps.
What this robust program shows you is a timeline of where you want your website to be in month 1, month 2, and so on, and where you should be in terms of traffic, content, etc.
Price: $449 for the first year, auto-renewed at $199 for each successive year, with new content and updates being added all the time. You can cancel anytime.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between search analysis and keyword research (Project 24 uses search analysis).
- How to write topically.
- No-nonsense SEO - you'll learn the latest SEO, marketing, and monetization strategies.
- Web traffic snowball.
- How personalized photography can contribute to your blogging website.
Pros & Cons Of Project 24 By Income School
"For me the credit goes to Project 24 for the inspiration they have given to thousands of people... just start a site, pick a theme, publish great content, make your dreams come true!" - Tasos Moulios, https://beardlong.com/
Stupid Simple SEO by Mike Pearson (SSSEO for short) does exactly what the course name says.
Mike delivers easy to follow instructions and solutions that even someone stupid (no offense) would be able to follow without any problems in his training program.
He will show you how to utilize his proven blueprint to implement strategies and stay ahead of the competition.
Price: $497, but can be paid over the course of four months at $147/month.
You Will Learn:
- Build: To ensure that your site is running at optimum performance.
- Design: Keyword research (things to write about that will actually have a chance in ranking) and link building.
- Create: All about the content you create for your blog.
- Promote: Gives strong emphasis on backlinks and backlink building techniques to boost your credibility and trustworthiness.
Pros & Cons Of Stupid Simple SEO
"Mike is a very good teacher, provides his own real-life case studies of successful websites he has built from scratch using the exact methods he teaches. I love his simple approach." - Steve Morrow, paddleabout.com
If you're looking for free affiliate marketing courses, then this is for you, because Russell Brunson's Affiliate Boot Camp by ClickFunnels is absolutely free.
The course offers 100 days of training materials, which you will receive in the form of an email over each of the 100 days.
The catch is, since this online marketing course is free, the materials will only be available for 24 hours within viewing. This means that you cannot go back to rewatch videos from past days, or move forward in advance.
It was designed in this manner so that you take action with the marketing strategies you've learned each day and apply them immediately.
You Will Learn:
- Email sequences and how to convert email leads into sales.
- The psychology of selling.
- How to write compelling copy that makes people want to buy.
Pros & Cons Of Affiliate Boot Camp
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner of Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is only 27 years old, but one of her greatest feats in the online marketing world is making $300,000 off of a single blog post.
To this date, she is one of the highest paid super affiliate bloggers.
She has delivered results for herself over the years and is now passing on her knowledge in the form of 30 lessons, downloads, and a ton of bonuses.
This course teaches you how to make money from affiliate marketing as well as a rinse and repeat strategy on maintaining your affiliate marketing online business.
Price: $197, or two monthly payments of $105/month.
You Will Learn:
- How to choose your product and niche.
- Strategies and ways to promote your affiliate links.
- Strategies on how to make readers convert.
Pros & Cons Of Affiliate Boot Camp
"The best affiliate marketing course for 2021 is one that has been around for a while but is yet to be eclipsed: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. It covers everything, from understanding affiliate marketing and building followers to increasing conversions and promoting products." - Reuban Yonatan, https://getvoip.com
Amazon affiliate marketing is one of the most popular starting points for new affiliates.
Debbie Gartner's Journey to the Center of Amazon course teaches you the best strategies for Amazon affiliate marketing and building Amazon niche sites.
She shares with you tips on how to best optimize your Amazon affiliate links for better conversion, how to wisely invest in your blog, and Amazon Affiliate No-No’s.
Price: $67 one time payment. Coupon codes may be available from time to time.
You Will Learn:
- How to write engaging posts to earn commissions.
- How to improve your conversions.
- All about Amazon rules and how to make the most out of being an Amazon Affiliate.
Pros & Cons Of Journey To The Center Of Amazon
"The BEST affiliate marketing course for me is 'Journey to the center of Amazon' by Debbie Gartner. It mainly focuses on how to make more money on Amazon since it is one of the easiest and high earning programs for most affiliate marketers. My earnings from Amazon have increased to $500 a month from $150 after applying some of the techniques mentioned in the course and I'm not even halfway through it." Harman Awal, www.yourgirlknows.com
Savage Affiliates comes highly recommended to anyone of any level of skill or experience in online marketing who wants to build their online business and have an additional income stream.
Beginners, intermediate level, and even professional affiliates can learn from this affiliate marketing course as it provides an A-Z approach to the subject.
Professionals and experienced marketers can pick up a few additional tips as they go along.
Price: $197 for the Standard option, or $297 for the Super Pack upgrade option (you get additional training modules like a complete sales funnels course with the upgrade).
You Will Learn:
- Niche research and how to build your affiliate website.
- Comprehensive training on Amazon, ClickFunnels, and Clickbank affiliate marketing.
- Best tips and tricks on creating high converting Facebook and Google ads.
- How to choose your niche and products.
- Email marketing, search engine marketing, Paid traffic training (like Facebook ads) and free traffic training (and a ton more).
Pros & Cons Of Savage Affiliates
Or check out our full Savage Affiliates review for an in-depth review.
"Savage Affiliates 2.0 is the second incarnation from dream car winner, Franklin Hatchett, aimed at offering good foundation advice to those new to the affiliate marketing world. The training gives advice on SEO, Funnels, Ads and email marketing, allowing people to find a path that works for them." - James Hussey, AvidMarketer.com
Why Didn't We Review Other Popular Courses?
There's so many affiliate marketing courses our there it would be impossible to review them all, so in this review we stuck to the courses that we know give results.
We polled over 20 affiliate marketing experts when we created this review and the ones mentioned here were overwhelmingly the most popular.
Here's a few well known affiliate marketing training courses we left out:
- Wealthy Affiliate - Focused on building affiliate niche sites, many consider this to be out of date and low-value compared to courses like Authority Hacker or TASS.
- John Crestani Super Affiliate System 3.0 - this training course teaches affiliate marketing without a website through social media marketing and other tactics, but is primarily geared towards learning how to sell John's course. With a lot of negative reviews online, we declined to review this one.
- Clickbank Affiliate University - primarily geared towards learning how to promote ClickBank offers, this course feels outdated, stale, and not up-to-par with other top affiliate marketing courses.
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery - Stefan James course Affiliate Marketing Mastery gets bad reviews online, has few successful students, and overpriced for the value - however, we like that Stefan includes Facebook ads training.
Maybe we'll get to these in another round-up post!
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
At a high level, Affiliate marketing is promoting other people's products or services and earning a commission when someone purchases through your referral link.
Take a look:
Here's how it works:
- You sign up for an affiliate program and get an affiliate link for the product you want to promote.
- You send traffic to that link from your blog posts, social media, paid ads, or other traffic methods.
- When someone clicks through your link and purchases the product, you get a commission.
Let's use SEO affiliate blogging as an example (since most of the top affiliate marketing courses focus on SEO and blogging)...
If your blog is all about sewing, you could write reviews for popular sewing machines with affiliate links leading to the sales page of each sewing machine.
If one of your readers clicks on that link and makes a purchase, you'll earn a commission.
There are affiliate programs for almost anything you can think of:
- Digital courses and digital products
- Almost any physical item you can think of
- And even super high ticket stuff like personal jets!
Adam Enfroy, an SEO affiliate marketer makes $90,000 per month with blogging, and while that's very unusual, it shows the power of what can be done.
(Read my full Adam Enfroy Blog Growth Engine Review).
If your blog is generating consistent traffic for months and years, you could be potentially earning commissions from a single blog post for years.
In fact, a single blog post on this blog generated $15,000 in commissions in 2020 (and is still generating commissions in 2021), and another generated close to $7,000 in commissions over the course of one year.
Each of those posts took me no more than 8 hours to resesarch, write, and upload.
Do the math on the hourly for those posts and you'll quickly see how lucrative affiliate SEO can be.
FAQs About Affiliate Marketing
- How do I become an affiliate marketer? Decide on a product and choose your niche. Create great content related to your niche and drive traffic to your website.
- Where can I learn affiliate marketing for free? ClickFunnels offers a free affiliate course called Affiliate Boot Camp that provides a ton of value for free.
- What is the best affiliate marketing course? This depends on your budget, preferences, and needs. Just be wary of scammers or bogus coaches. We've ranked the best affiliate courses in order on this post based on real reviews, results, pricing, pros and cons, and more... so go through each to find the right one for you.
- Is affiliate marketing still profitable? Yes, affiliate marketing is still profitable, but TONS of patience and hard work is required.
- Can you make money with affiliate programs? Yes, absolutely. Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative, and with the right training, you can earn a full-time income.
Why Should You Find a Proven Affiliate Marketing Training Course?
Affiliate marketing success comes with a lot of hard work and effort.
You can definitely figure it out on your own by learning digital marketing, social media marketing, SEO, paid traffic, or any one of a million tactics from YouTube and blogs, but the learning curve can be steep.
The other option is to learn from a successful affiliate marketer who has already mastered their craft. That's where mentors and courses come in.
However, as I'm sure you're aware, it's not so easy...
The world of affiliate marketing is teeming with bogus coaches and teachers who are all about the money and don't care about whether or not they're adding value, or if what you're paying them for is even worth what you're getting.
Before deciding to fork over a huge amount of cash for affiliate marketing courses or a mentor, first consider the credibility of the training program and teacher and make sure to review testimonials and results from real students.
How Much Can You Earn as an Affiliate Marketer?
There is really no limit to how much you can earn through online affiliate marketing, because once your site is up and running, you can continue to grow it almost forever.
Think about affiliate sites like digital real estate: each blog post or page on your site has the potential to generate income, just like a rental property, but with a blog you're not limited to the number of properties you create.
Study shows that 65% of merchants earn anywhere from 5-20% of their annual income through affiliate marketing, and if Search Engine Optimizaton (SEO) is your prime tactic, it can be a great way to create passive income.
Of course, it takes a LOT of hard work and patience on your website or blog to be able to pull in a steady stream of passive income, and most new affiliates don't succeed (which is true of most business models).
In order to maximize your chances for success and make sure you get started in the right direction, we suggest you learn from reputable affiliate marketers (either in a training course or mentorship) to guide you through your initial stages to success.
If you're low on budget or unsure if affiliate marketing is the right direction for you, choose one of the great free affiliate marketing courses out there (like Affiliate Boot Camp) and soak up as much knowledge as you can.
Final Thoughts - Best Affiliate Marketing Course 2021
Each one of these courses offers something different for everyone, and it was really hard to grade them against eachother...
But since this is a review, we had to choose one to be the best affiliate marketing course for 2021 🙂
Let's look at this chart again:
After polling 20+ super affiliates and marketers here's our final verdict on the top affiliate marketing courses money can buy.
The three top contenders were Authority Hacker Pro, TASS and The Affiliate Lab.
All three offer super valuable, knowledge-packed affiliate training, but you'll have to really invest money in them as these online courses don’t come cheap.
If you're thinking affiliate marketing is an easy way to make passive income, then that's already your first mistake. As with anything, this requires patience, and it usually takes years before any significant results can be seen.
With that said, The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity comes in at #1 overall best affiliate course, Authority Hacker Pro at #2, and The Authority Site System (TASS) at #3.
With a complete system, tons of rave reviews from customers and real results easy to find online, and a competitive price compared to the other top 3 contenders, Matt Diggity's Affiliate Lab took the crown in this review.