Are you passionate about gold and silver as well as other different precious metals and looking for the best gold affiliate programs?
Do you think that other people should be investing in gold and silver coins? Do you want to make some money off of your recommendations on gold and silver bullion coins?
Augusta is our top pick if you are looking for the best affiliate gold program.
There’s tons of other great affiliate marketing programs for gold dealers, and in this article, we’ve outlined the eight best programs for gold affiliates!
As a gold affiliate you can get paid HUGE commissions to refer people to sales of gold and silver bars, gold coins, gold IRAs, and a ton more!
With some programs offering up to 10% commissions, and average sales being between $50K and $100K, you can make the big bucks FAST. It really adds up!
Let’s dive in and discover all this affiliate niche has to offer.
8 Best Gold Affiliate Programs
If you’re in a hurry, no worries. Here’s a quick summary of the 8 best gold affiliate programs that you can sign up for right now:
Best Gold Affiliate Programs
Sign Up Link
Augusta Precious Metals
8 - 10% + $165 per qualified lead
$100 per qualified lead + 8 - 10% commissions
Birch Gold Group
$25 for every qualified lead plus 3% - 5% commissions
3% commissions on qualified sales
American Hartford Gold
3% commissions on sales plus 2% on second tier sales
$30 per qualified lead, + 3% commissions on sales over $10k
3% on qualified sales
Oxford Gold Group
We couldn't find this information
Call to join
These are all trusted companies that have a proven track record of paying out good commission rates to every member of their affiliate program.
All of these companies are recognized by the Better Business Bureau and can be trusted with you and your potential customers' money.
Please read through the whole article. Doing your due diligence is a good habit to keep and you should still read up more about these companies before you sign up with them.
We’ve covered Augusta Precious Metals before and we still think that they’re one of the best companies in the precious metals industry.
In fact, they're our number one pick for the best affiliate program for gold affiliates.
They have a solid reputation and are trusted by investors across the country.
Augusta Precious Metals has been around since 2012 and is famous for their services involving precious metals as their name suggests.
Potential investors have more than likely heard of Augusta Precious Metals and only need one final solid push before they’re convinced to invest in physical gold and metals the company.
That’s where you as an affiliate marketer come in.
- Highest commission rates in the industry along with Goldco (next on our list).
- Get paid for qualified leads on top of commissions.
- Convenient to use affiliate tools, marketing tools, and programs such as auto-commissions.
- High sales conversion rates as well as high dollar per trade amounts (their amazing sales team will handle your leads with care).
- Long cookie duration (90 days long).
- Fast payouts for affiliates - only 14 day cool down period before you can request affiliate payments.
- Lifetime commissions for every customer you bring in, PLUS, you get all commissions from referred customers your leads bring in (happens often with families, for example, a husband could refer his wife, in which case, you get the lead).
- Augusta provides great customer service for both investors and affiliates. Affiliates can expect personal service and a consultation call.
Augusta Commission rates
8 - 10% commission rate on all sales. Receive 8 - 10% commissions from high dollar trades.
1% commission for 2nd tier affiliates. 2nd tier affiliates earn 1% on any sales referred by affiliates that they’ve referred.
Plus, you get $100 to $200 per qualified lead. Name, phone and email are required for call leads.
Plus, you get 8 - 10% commissions on anyone your leads bring to Augusta Precious Metals (unheard of in the industry).
Related: Read our Augusta Precious Metals Review.
Goldco Precious Metals is another precious metals company that’s trusted by both investors and affiliates alike.
They’re a company that’s been around since 2006 that handles multiple different kinds of precious metals transactions.
They offer services that include gold, silver, platinum and other kinds of precious metals. They offer a generous affiliate program for affiliate marketers that can bring in investors to them.
- Free to join affiliate program.
- Attractive commission rates and bonuses for sales above $10.000 and $100.000.
- Creative marketing materials and assets readily available for your use and freedom to use your own approved creative assets on your affiliate websites.
- Long cookie duration (30 days).
- Set payout date on the 15th of every month.
Goldco Commission rates
- $100 per qualified lead.
- 6% commissions for sales from $10.000 and above.
- Extra bonuses for sales above $100,000.
- 1% commissions for 2nd tier sales that amount $25,000 and above.
- Note: Sales below $10,000 receive 0% commission.
Related: Read our Goldco Precious Metals Review.
Birch Gold Group is a gold IRA specialist and one of the better gold dealers out there that offers an affiliate program in order to bring in investors who want to buy gold and add it to an IRA.
While their affiliate commission percentages aren’t the highest, Birch Gold Group is a very easy sell in comparison to some other precious metal IRA providers.
Birch Gold Group has been in business for almost twenty years and is recommended for new investors who are just getting started investing in gold as well as other precious metals.
They have great relationships with storage services, great reviews across the web, and a great gold investing team to help your leads make the best decisions.
- Birch Gold is a famous brand which makes selling their services easy.
- High affiliate commissions on high dollar trades.
- Receive payments on qualified leads and not just confirmed sales.
- Great affiliate tracking platform (HasOffers) that let’s you customize your affiliate link.
- Highly-trained back-end sales team means you need to do much less as an affiliate.
Birch Gold Commission rates
$25 for every qualified lead.
3% commissions on sales from $10,000 to $50.000.
4% commissions on sales from $50,000 to $250,000.
5% commissions on sales from $250,000 upwards.
1% commissions on 2nd tier sales.
Note: No commissions on sales below $10,000.
Related: Read our Birch Gold Group Review.
Advantage Gold is a newer gold dealer that was established in 2014 and is great for doing gold IRA rollovers.
The company specializes in turning other retirement accounts into precious metals IRAs and they also do cash sales involving precious metals.
Advantage Gold has an affiliate program to get affiliates to draw investors and buyers to their business.
Currently, the Advantage Gold affiliate program is being managed by Strikepoint.io, a marketing firm.
- High and consistent commission payouts.
- New company that many haven’t used.
- Free lead magnets and other marketing materials for affiliates to use.
American Hartford Gold offers a gold IRA affiliate program with 3% starting commissions. They're an awesome company, well reviewed by affiliates and ratings companies alike, and willing to work with their affiliates to help them succeed.
While their commission rates are low compared to many on this list, they seem willing to negotiate with successful affiliates to bump up commission rates. For that reason, along with their stellar reviews, we're happy to recommend them to gold affiliates.
- Get paid for qualified sales as well as 2nd tier sales from affiliates you recruit
- The affiliate team is engaged and willing to work with you
- American Hartford is very highly reviewed, making them an excellent and reputable company to promote
American Hartford Gold Affiliate Commission rates
- 3% commission on sales above $5,000 (rate may be negotiable with the affiliate manager).
- 2% on second tier affiliate sales (recruit affiliates and earn from their sales).
- Note: No commission given on sales below $5,000.
Related: Read our American Hartford Gold Review.
6) American Bullion Affiliate Program
American Bullion is a company that was started by two veteran precious metal traders over a decade ago in 2009.
The company has become a trusted player in the gold IRA business that specialises in converting regular retirement accounts into gold IRAs that use bullions as investment vehicles.
American Bullion has an affiliate program that pays you 3% if you bring in customers that invest more than the specified minimum of $10,000.
While this is relatively low, there are a few reasons why you might choose American Bullion’s affiliate program anyway.
- Huge choice of lead magnets, promotional videos and other media available for affiliates to use.
- Mentorship programs and Facebook groups available for affiliates.
- Customer support available for affiliates.
- Convenient to use affiliate centers.
- Custom landing pages and numbers for affiliates.
American Bullion Commission rates
- $30 per qualified lead $30 per qualified lead provided to American Bullion.
- 3% commissions on sales exceeding $10,000.
- 1% commissions on 2nd tier sales that exceed $20,000.
- Note: Any sales less than $10,000 have no commission at all.
7) Noble Gold Affiliate Program
Noble Gold Investments is a major player in the alternative investments industry that specializes in providing alternate investments for their clients.
Many of the services they offer involve gold and other precious metals.
Noble Gold Investments is a relatively low-key company as far as gold IRA providers are concerned.
Gold affiliates who join the Noble program can enjoy huge payouts fairly consistently as long as they can provide a steady stream of investors to Noble Bold Investments.
- Big payouts for high dollar amount trades.
- Active partnership with the Noble Gold Investments company.
- Full access to affiliate managers as well as a media and asset library.
Noble Gold Commission rates
- 3% on qualified sales
8) Oxford Gold Group Affiliate Program
Oxford Gold Group offers an affiliate program that pays out affiliates who can bring in paying customers and investors.
While they offer slightly lower commission rates than the other companies on this list, they’re still a strong choice since lower commission rates can still be lucrative if you bring in big enough sales.
The owners of Oxford Gold Group have more than two decades of experience working with precious metals companies.
The company prides itself on their close relationships with their customers that invest in gold IRAs with them.
Sign up link: Can’t find one. Apparently you need to call and ask.
Oxford Gold Commission rates
- We couldn’t find this information online currently, we will update this article if new information becomes available.
Everything You Need To Know About Gold Affiliate Programs
Here’s a rundown on all the questions that you might have about gold affiliate programs.
Please note that all these answers may vary from affiliate program to affiliate program and company to company.
How Much Can You Earn With Gold Affiliate Programs?
Gold affiliates can potentially earn tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars with gold affiliate programs.
Gold affiliate programs are considered high-ticket sales because you’re potentially bringing in millions in revenue per month to gold companies.
It’s not uncommon for a gold investor to invest $100,000 or more at once and you get a commission out of that sizable amount.
In fact, some of the companies above have a minimum investment amount of $10,000.
What About Silver Affiliate Programs and Other Precious Metals Affiliate Programs?
Gold affiliate programs tend to have all other precious metals rolled into it and under one umbrella.
Most gold affiliate programs offer services that involve silver and other precious metal services.
You get commissions on the sales of those precious metals as well.
As long as you join a gold affiliate program that also offers other precious metal services, you’ll usually get commissions on silver and other precious metals as well.
Who Should Promote Gold Affiliate Programs?
Affiliates dealing in the personal finance, investment and alternate investment niches should consider promoting gold affiliate offers.
People who also deal with niches involving retirement should also give gold IRA affiliate programs a shot.
What Is The Target Market For Gold Affiliate Programs?
The target market for gold affiliate markets are older, conservative investors.
This might seem a bit strange because gold is an alternative investment but older, conservative investors that are interested in diversifying their portfolio tend to flock to gold as well as other precious metals as an investment tool.
They’re older and probably don’t think of crypto as a “safe” place to keep their money.
However, that’s not to say you only need to target that demographic.
Gold and precious metals are also becoming a popular investment for younger people who don’t have faith in the stock market or are too afraid of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.
You can try and market gold to whoever you think would be interested in it.
What Products Do Gold Affiliate Programs Promote?
Gold affiliate programs promote gold as well as other precious metals such as silver and platinum.
The gold affiliate programs we mentioned above promote gold and precious metals as well as gold IRAs.
This is great for you as an affiliate marketer because there’s potential to make commissions on some very high dollar amount trades.
How Do You Get Approved For Gold Affiliate Programs?
Some of the programs above have very strict requirements for their affiliates while others will let pretty much anyone affiliate for them.
Getting approved for gold affiliate programs will vary from program to program as well as from company to company.
However, you should be able to find the steps and conditions for joining these affiliate programs on all of their websites or by calling them then asking directly.
Final Thoughts - Which Is The Best Gold Affiliate Program?
For us, Augusta and Goldco stand out as the top gold affiliate programs based on payout, high converting offers, and great affiliate management. Both of these companies go above and beyond to treat their affiliates well and create a great experience for every single affiliate. Both have solid tracking systems in place, responsive affiliate managers, and pay the highest commissions in the industry.
Augusta Precious Metals is a precious metals company that we’ve repeatedly talked about and for good reason, and they come in for us as the #1 gold affiliate program.
As we mentioned above, they take care of their affiliates and can be trusted to pay you handsomely if you can bring them paying customers and investors.
Even if you don’t choose Augusta Precious Metals, as long as you choose any of the affiliate programs mentioned above, you’ll be in good hands.
While the gold market is fiercely competitive and there’s never been more competition, there’s still a lot of potential to earn money online in this niche.
If you have the skills to get traffic to these gold affiliate offers as well as the skills to make that traffic invest and buy, you should definitely give gold affiliate marketing a shot.