With Pabbly Connect Integrations, you can automate different software apps and create workflows between them.
Similar to Zapier, Pabbly Connect can help you integrate with a wide range of business applications, such as help desk software, payment processors, marketing software, and project management tools.
In this post, we will cover the most popular Pabbly Connect integrations so you can get your apps to start working together.
Pabbly Connect Integrations
Pabbly Connect is an affordable alternative to Zapier and other automation apps and has over 1000+ integrations, including popular apps and services such as:
- CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM)
- Email marketing platforms (e.g., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign)
- E-commerce platforms (e.g., Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Payment processors (e.g., Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net)
- Marketing software (e.g., GoHighLevel, ClickFunnels)
Please review our Pabbly Connect pricing overview if you are considering getting started.
How To Use Pabbly Connect Integrations?
To create a Pabbly Connect integration, you will need to create a workflow. A workflow is a sequence of steps that Pabbly Connect will follow to automate your task.
Here is a step-by-step guide to create a workflow, you will need to:
- Step 1 — Select the apps that you want to integrate.
- Step 2 — Choose the triggers and actions that you want to use.
- Step 3 — Add any filters or conditional logic that you need and save.
Once you create a workflow, Pabbly Connect will start automating your tasks. You can monitor its progress and view reports on its performance.
Top Pabbly Connect Integrations
Let’s look at some of the most used Pabbly Connect integrations.
1. Pabbly Connect Salesforce Integration
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a CRM platform that helps marketers build and manage customer relationships and campaigns.
Pabbly Connect Salesforce integration can help businesses:
- Track contacts and manage pipeline
- Track every customer interaction email, call, meetings, and more.
- Get business insights at a glance with reports and dashboards.
2. Pabbly Connect Mailchimp Integration
By integrating Mailchimp with Pabbly Connect, you can easily unify your audience data and streamline access to marketing channels, leading to faster goal achievement.
Here are some steps to connect Mailchimp with other apps to create a workflow:
- Step 1 — Create a Pabbly Connect account.
- Step 2 — Create Workflow
- Step 3 — Choose the Mailchimp app and trigger the event
You will be given a webhook URL and some other steps to follow:
- Login to Mailchimp > Audience page >
- drop-down menu > settings >
- Webhooks > new Webhook >
- Copy webhook link > Paste under callback URL field >
- select unsubscribe check box > click Save.
Mailchimp offers alot of benefits with the Pabbly Connect Integration:
- Test and optimize your emails
- Test different elements of your emails to see what works best
- Improve your email open rates, click-through rates, and conversions
- Manage all of your marketing campaigns in one place
- Coordinate your campaigns across different channels, such as email, social media, and paid advertising
- Automate your campaigns
- Create automated workflows that nurture your leads and customers
- Send targeted messages based on your audience's behavior
- Create impactful emails
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to create custom email templates
- Add images, videos, and GIFs to your emails
- Segment your audience and send targeted email campaigns
- Design a website easily
- Create custom landing pages to collect leads and promote your products or services
- Use the drag-and-drop editor to create landing pages without any coding
3. Pabbly ActiveCampaign Integration
ActiveCampaign is a powerful and easy-to-use email marketing and marketing automation platform that helps businesses automate their marketing.
This integration allows you to connect ActiveCampaign with more than 1000+ apps which can help you send emails, execute business automations, trigger workflows, and perform almost any action you can think of.
To integrate Pabbly Connect with ActiveCampaign, follow these steps:
- Step 1 — Click on Create workflow.
- Step 2 — Choose an app and trigger an event.
- Step 3 — Fill in the information requested, like the API key and URL of your ActiveCampaign account, then save it.
Here are some key features of this Pabbly Connect ActiveCampaign Integration:
- Automate contact management: It can automatically add new contacts to ActiveCampaign from a variety of sources, such as website forms, landing pages, and e-commerce platforms.
- Create custom workflows: You can also create custom workflows that can trigger actions in ActiveCampaign based on different events, such as when a new contact is added, a lead fills out a form, or a customer makes a purchase.
- Segment your audience: Pabbly Connect allows you to segment your audience based on different criteria, such as demographics, interests, and purchase history. You can then use these segments to target your marketing campaigns more effectively.
- Track your results: Get detailed reports on the performance of your workflows, so you can see what's working and what's not.