HighLevel Black Friday / Cyber Week Sale Extended 6 Days - New Or Current Customers: Get 50% Off Any HighLevel Plan
You missed out!
If you're looking for a free trial of GoHighLevel, we've got you covered.
GoHighLevel has a generous free trial, and in this article, I'll show you everything the trial comes with.
GoHighLevel Free Trial - How Do You Sign Up?
To get started with a free trial from GoHighLevel, follow these steps:
1. Visit GoHighLevel.com, click on the button that says "14 Day Free Trial", and fill out the information in the pop up form.
- In Step 1 of the form, you'll need to fill out all your contact details.
- In step 2 of the form, you'll give them your credit card information, password, etc. (you won't be billed until after 14 days, you can cancel anytime before that.
2. Now that you've signed up, you have 14 days for your HighLevel trial to run out.
Make the best you can of that time. We believe it's enough time to explore all the features of HighLevel, but if you don't take action you probably won't see the value for your business and will end up cancelling.
3. Refund information: as far as we know, HighLevel will not refund you once you've been successfully charged.
What Is GoHighLevel (HighLevel) & What Is Included In The Free Trial?
GoHighLevel is an omni-channel sales and marketing software designed to help marketers and sales teams close more deals with a streamlined suite of marketing and sales tools. Specifically built for marketing and sales agencies, HighLevel can also be used for a ton of other types of businesses and can replace your marketing software in a variety of categories.
With the GoHighLevel free trial you get access to all of the main gohighlevel features from a paying account, including:
- Funnel builder similar to ClickFunnels, Kartra, LeadPages, etc.
- CRM for your sales outreach similar to HubSpot, etc.
- Website builder so you can ditch WordPress, Wix, and other site builders.
- Marketing automation like SMS, chat, and email marketing campaigns.
- Calendar and appointment setting tools so you can ditch Calendly.com.
- Email marketing automations and campaign builders so you can ditch your email marketing software.
- Membership sites so you can create and sell courses and education portals.
- A mobile app so you can follow up with your leads and campaigns from your phone.
- And a ton more!
You can see the full breakdown in our comprehensive review of GoHighLevel.
GoHighLevel Pricing & Costs
You can check out our full GoHighLevel pricing guide for full details on what you'll be paying after your trial runs out, but here's the summary of HighLevel pricing:
- Free trial of GoHighLevel: get it here.
- Agency Starter Account: $97/month
- Agency Unlimited Account: $297/month
- White Label Account: Add an additional $497/month to the Agency Unlimited Account
- Supercharged SaaS Mode: An additional $497/month to the Agency Unlimited Account