Personally, I found GoHighLevel pricing to be quite confusing, and it's changed a lot over the years - hence my idea to create a complete GoHighLevel pricing guide article to demystify their pricing plans and help you find the right one for your business.
Quick note - You can save big bucks while choosing annual subscription plans, so consider it before making a decision.
Get the GoHighLevel Black Friday Deal for 2023 at 50% off.
Here's the three main GoHighLevel pricing plans:
- Agency Starter Account, starts at $97 per month
- Agency Unlimited Account, starts at $297 per month
- Agency Pro Account, starts at $497 per month (AKA Agency SaaS Pro)
And some additional details and upgrades we'll be covering in this article:
- GoHighLevel's 14-day free trial vs their 30-day free trial
- White Label Account: this is actually an upgrade to the Unlimited Account and an additional $497 per month (Total is $794 per month
- Custom Whitelabel Zap, starts at an additional $50/month
- Annual Discount options: you can get up to 2 months free with GoHighLevel on annual plans (details below)
GoHighLevel Pricing - How Much Does GoHighLevel Cost?
Depending on the GoHighLevel pricing plan you choose, GoHighLevel offers several pricing options that will cost you between $97 - $794 per month.
The free trial is generous, with all plan features included, and you'll only be charged after the 14 days.
You can get a free 14-day trial for any plan including the Agency Starter Account, and then pay $97/ per month, or the Agency Unlimited Account, which costs $297/month after the trial, or the Agency Pro account which will bill you at $497/month after the trial.
As the three main accounts include the 14-day free trial period, going for the Agency Unlimited Account may be the best option to try out the full software suite - you can always downgrade later.
Is HighLevel Worth The Cost?
GoHighLevel CRM helps you consolidate your marketing tools, develop websites, landing pages, and funnels in one go - you'll save money by ditching other tools like your email system, CRM, calendar tool, page builder, and a ton more.
And, in comparison to the competition, GoHighLevel offers a relatively lower price without compromising quality.
In fact, looking at GoHighLevel vs ClickFunnels (one of their top competitors in the funnel building space), GoHighLevel really stands out with it's focus on marketing automation and built-in CRM.
You can create automated and customized follow-up campaigns to engage your leads through Facebook Messenger, SMS, voice calls, voicemail drops, and other channels and increase response rates.
Who Should Be Using GoHighLevel?
Local businesses: Small and medium businesses with 1 to 1,000 locations are using GoHighLevel to attract more sales leads, expand their customer base, and grow their business.
Agency owners: High Level is suitable for marketing agencies that want to save time, money, and marketing resources. GoHighLevel helps make your marketing activities more efficient with just a single platform.
Sales Teams: Perfect for sales teams that need a great all-in-one marketing and CRM follow up system.
Also great for: Entrepreneurs, SaaS, Marketers, Service-based businesses, coaches, etc.
If you are one of those local businesses, agencies, sales teams, and entrepreneurs seeking fast and efficient marketing solutions, then you should give GoHighLevel a try.
GoHighLevel does not require you to be tech-savvy because it’s simple enough with a relatively easy learning curve.
1. GoHighLevel Free Trial
To see if GoHighLevel satisfies your marketing needs, you can try the 14-day free trial period.
Simply visit the website, choose the HighLevel pricing plan you're interested in, and provide basic information, like company name, email, and phone number to create a GoHighLevel account.
You can choose from the Agency Starter Account or the Agency Unlimited Account. Within 14 days, you can maximize all features offered in the account you have chosen and see if it can indeed help your business. While you're getting the service for free, it’s wiser to experience the perks of the Agency Unlimited Account.
Note that after 14 days, failing to cancel your membership means that you intend to continue with the account you have chosen and will be charged for the plan that you signed up for.
2. Agency Starter Account, $97 Per Month
You can subscribe to the Agency Starter Account for only $97 per month. Suitable for a single business, this plan helps you enjoy most GoHighLevel features.
You can also create a Mailgun account. You just have to enter your own API to enable unlimited sending.
However, the Agency Starter Account gives you access to one account login only—either for yourself or for a client. To have unlimited sub-accounts, you need to sign up for the Agency Unlimited account.
The Agency Starter Account is a perfect fit for those who are new to marketing and trying to explore their options, or are using GoHighLevel for one business.
3. Agency Unlimited Account, $297 Per Month
You can get access to the Agency Unlimited Account for only $297. This plan consists of all the features you get with the Agency Starter Account plus some benefits, like unlimited sub-accounts for your clients.
You are free to create as many accounts as you want for your businesses and clients. With the Agency Unlimited Account, you can also create a branded desktop app. You can use your own domain and achieve a more personalized look so it fits your brand or business.
Regardless of the size of your business, the Agency Unlimited Account is a wise investment as it allows you to create a more personalized customer experience, making your brand more unique.
4. Agency Pro SaaS Mode Plan, $497 Per Month
Recently, HighLevel added a new plan type called GoHighLevel SaaS Mode. SaaS Mode (AKA GoHighLevel Pro or Agency SaaS Pro - yes, the naming gets confusing) which costs $497/month. Right now, this is the most expensive GoHighLevel subscription package.
SaaS Mode let's you not only white label the software, but sell it as your own. Basically you become your own SaaS business with the option to resell HighLevel as your own product under your own brand.
You can apply to get started with a free trial of SaaS Mode here.
5. White Label Account, An Additional $497 Per Month
You can also opt to take the White Label Account as an add-on to the Agency Unlimited Account.
It's an additional $497, giving you a total of $794 per month.
With the white label add-on, you can make a customized white label mobile app that will give your customers a unique mobile experience. This app also lets you access your data from your phone.
Another benefit is the custom Zapier setup.
GoHighLevel will create a custom zap specifically designed for your business.
With the white label option, you also get a new potential revenue stream for your brand. You can sell the platform as your own subscription service to your clients for additional income.
Which GoHighLevel Pricing Plan is Ideal for Your Business?
While researching different business needs and usage scenarios of local businesses, agencies, and sales teams, here are my recommendations for the GoHighLevel subscription plan you should consider.
1. Local Business
- Recommended Plan: Agency Starter Account ($97 per month).
- Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses with a focus on essential tools like email marketing, SMS marketing, website and funnel building, and CRM functionalities.
- This plan is cost-effective for businesses that do not require multiple user logins or sub-accounts.
- Provides access to main GoHighLevel features necessary for managing a single business.
- Recommended Plan: Agency Unlimited Account ($297 per month) or Agency Pro SaaS Mode Plan ($497 per month).
- The Agency Unlimited Account is suitable for agencies managing multiple clients, offering unlimited sub-accounts and the ability to create a branded desktop app.
- For larger agencies or those looking to offer GoHighLevel as their own product, the Agency Pro SaaS Mode Plan is ideal, as it allows white labeling and selling the software under the agency's brand.
- These plans support a higher volume of clients and more complex needs like white-labeled apps and custom integrations.
Looking for our GoHighLevel bonuses Worth Over $1,000?
When you use our affiliate link to start a new plan or upgrade, you're eligible for the below bonuses after your first payment to HighLevel.
- Free lifetime access to our Discord community of affiliates, SEOs, and Solopreneurs - The Dungeon. Value = $19.99/month (free).
- Get instant free access to FunnelCoach, our GPT-powered AI coach for funnel builders and marketers trained on ClickFunnels, HighLevel, and direct response marketing. Value = $99.00 (Free).
- Get my GoHighLevel LinkedIn profile funnel template and convert more profile views into leads and appointments. Value = $497.00 (Free).
- Get 3-months Facebook Messenger support access to Sam for free to discuss any of your GHL needs. Value = $297/hour (Available 9-5 PST).
3. Sales Teams
- Recommended Plan: Agency Starter Account ($97 per month) or Agency Unlimited Account ($297 per month), depending on the size of the team and client base.
- For smaller sales teams with a limited client base, the Agency Starter Account may suffice, offering essential CRM and marketing tools.
- Larger teams or those with a growing client list should consider the Agency Unlimited Account for its scalability and unlimited sub-accounts.
- The unlimited account supports extensive campaign management and tracking, necessary for robust sales operations.
GoHighLevel Annual Discount
Does GoHighLevel have an annual discount? Short answer, yes. You can get up to 2 months free for any HighLevel plan by purchasing an annual plan. You can save a significant amount of money depending on the payment plan you select.
Longer answer: it's not as easy as choosing the discount on the pricing page. You need to actually call them during the checkout process and request the annual payment option. We have a full article on all the HighLevel discount options here.
HighLevel Money Back Guarantee
HighLevel does not offer any refunds. There are also no prorated refunds available for partially used accounts. If you're not satisfied with GoHighLevel's features, you can simply cancel your subscription.
However, HighLevel may issue a refund in certain cases, such as when they modify their terms of service.
FAQs - GoHighLevel Pricing
No, HighLevel doesn't offer a free plan at this time. Although they have a 14-day free trial which you can access easily.
HighLevel offers variety of features so you can take your marketing experience to the next level.
- Email Marketing
- Landing Pages
- SMS Marketing
- Appointment Scheduling
- Web Funnels
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Social Media
Read more about GoHighLevel features here
Final Thoughts - Is GoHighLevel Pricing Right For Your Business?
GoHighLevel CRM and marketing and sales platform is perfect for marketing agencies, local businesses, sales teams, and entrepreneurs that need an all-in-one marketing software platform.
It helps you save time and resources while getting more clients and generating more sales leads.
The 14-day free trial allows you to experience the benefits of the Agency Starter Account or the Agency Unlimited Account with no risk.
What we love: GoHighLevel features include the White Label add-on, which let's you make a customized mobile app and use a Zapier zap to make your business more unique.
We hope that this GoHighLevel pricing guide has helped you see that GoHighLevel is worth the price for your business.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates