Pabbly is a relatively easy software to use, but you can still get into some weird issues that you can't solve on your own.
Our experience with Pabbly support was pretty solid, but some users report mixed experiences with support, ranging from excellent to frustrating.
We'll break down all the ways you can get support from Pabbly's team in this article.
Pabbly Support is available through a number of channels, such as the Pabbly Support Forum, live chat, and email. Of all of these, most people prefer to talk through live chat because it is the most active and they solve your problems very quickly.
With live chat, you submit your query and they will respond pretty quickly.
To contact Pabbly support, provide your name, email address, select the Pabbly product and query type that you need help with, write a message describing your issue, and then submit the form.
Pabbly Support Channels
- Knowledge Base
- Live Chat
- Support Forum
- Email Support
1. Knowledge Base
Pabbly's knowledge base is a comprehensive resource that contains articles, tutorials, and videos on how to use Pabbly's products and services.
It is designed to help users find answers to their questions and solve problems on their own.
Pabbly's knowledge base is divided into several sections:
- Getting started: This section contains articles on how to create a Pabbly account, get started with Pabbly's products and services, and manage your Pabbly account.
- Products and services: This section contains articles on how to use Pabbly's individual products and services, such as Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, and Pabbly Form Builder.
- Troubleshooting: This section contains articles on how to troubleshoot common problems with Pabbly's products and services.
- FAQ: This section contains answers to frequently asked questions about Pabbly's products and services.
If you can't find the answer to your question in the knowledge base, you can contact Pabbly support for assistance.
2. Pabbly Live Chat
Pabbly live chat is the most convenient way to ask questions in which you can usually get a reply within a few seconds.
Our experience with chat was pretty good. We were able to get help pretty quickly and get our issues resolved.
It’s only available during business hours. To access live chat support, click on the live chat icon in the bottom right corner of the Pabbly website.
After choosing the product, they will ask you about the nature of your inquiry.
Queries can be of four types:
- Technical support
- Accounting/Billing Assistance
- General Inquiry
After choosing the type of inquiry, you will proceed with the chat.
3. Pabbly Support Forum
Pabbly's support forum is a community where Pabbly users can ask questions and get help from other users and support staff.
It is a good place to go for help with complex issues or to get feedback on specific features and overall we found it to be super helpful.
On the Pabbly Support forum, you get:
- Latest News: Pabbly Support forum is a great place to get the latest news on how to use Pabbly's products and services more effectively. You can find tips on everything from creating your first email campaign to integrating Pabbly with your other marketing tools.
- Roadmap: Pabbly team shares updates on their product roadmap, so you can see what new features and improvements they are working on.
- Updates: Pabbly team announces new releases, updates, and outages in the forum. This way, you can always stay up-to-date on the latest news from Pabbly.
- Features Request: You can also request new features or improvements to existing features. Pabbly team regularly reviews feedback from the forum, so your suggestions may be implemented in future releases.
4. Pabbly Email Support
You can also send an email to Pabbly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by choosing Pabbly product and queries type which can include pre-sales, technical, and billing queries.
For integration queries, you can send an email to email@example.com. Business hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, except Saturday and Sunday.
Pabbly email support can help you with a variety of tasks.
5. Facebook Community
The Pabbly Facebook group is another great way to get help from the wider Pabbly community. Once you are a member of the Pabbly Facebook Community, you can post questions, comments, and suggestions. You'll find tons of users asking questions and getting help from their fellow Pabbly users.
You can also reply to other users' posts.
One of the coolest things about the FB group, is Pabbly's CEO also participate in the group, answers questions and provides updates and information about their latest updates.
Verdict: Is Pabbly Support Well-Trained?
Yes, Pabbly Support is staffed with experienced professionals who are highly trained to assist users with any questions or problems they may have.
More Pabbly Articles: