Pabbly's Affiliate program gives you 30% recurring commissions on each sale, not bad if you're coming from the Amazon affiliate world and used to sub-5% commissions, or most other industries in the 5-10% range.
If you have a software or business audience, Pabbly could be a natural fit.
In this article, you will learn about the Pabbly affiliate program, including its commission, eligibility criteria, and terms and conditions.
Pabbly Affiliate Program - How to Sign Up?
You can sign up to Pabbly affiliate program in these simple steps.
- Sign up on their website here.
- Wait for their approval email.
- Fill in the required information.
- Verify your email address.
After you get into their affiliate program, you get access to your affiliate dashboard:
Pabbly Affiliate Commissions
You can earn up to 30% on each sale you bring to Pabbly.
- 30% recurring commission forever. You will earn a 30% commission on every recurring sale that you refer to. This means that you can continue to earn commissions as long as the customer remains a Pabbly customer.
- Easy payout system. You can request payouts once you have earned at least $50.
- Intuitive affiliate dashboards. You can track your earnings, referrals, and other data in your affiliate dashboard. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate.
- Maximum earnings. There is no limit on how much you can earn as an affiliate. The more people you refer to, the more you will earn.
- Professional support. Pabbly offers professional support to its affiliates. You can contact support if you have any questions or problems.
Pabbly Affiliate Program Requirements
Here are the requirements to become a Pabbly affiliate:
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a website or blog that you can use to promote Pabbly.
- You must agree to the Pabbly affiliate program terms and conditions.
Anybody who qualifies for the program requirements can apply to become a Pabbly Affiliate, so sign up for free now (you aren't guaranteed approval).
Pabbly Affiliate Program Terms of Service
There's a few terms and conditions you'll need to consider before signing up and blasting your link everywhere.
Here's the most important items:
- You can only promote Pabbly via email to people who have specifically opted in to receive your emails. You cannot use a third-party system to send email promotions, buy solo ads, use safe lists, or use spam techniques.
- You will not receive a commission if you purchase Pabbly using your own affiliate link. Any commissions earned from self-purchases may be revoked.
- You cannot run paid advertising campaigns that compete with Pabbly's own marketing efforts.
- Pabbly cannot be held responsible for any loss of sales or commissions if you use your affiliate link or ID incorrectly.
- Pabbly may suspend or terminate your account without notice if it is found to be engaging in suspicious activity or any activity that could be considered fraudulent or unethical.
- Pabbly will automatically pay qualifying affiliates through PayPal. You must have an active PayPal account to receive commissions and follow their rules.
What is The Affiliate Portal Like?
The Pabbly affiliate portal gives you easy access to your links and reporting. The dashboard is segmented into four sections: Overview, Commissions, Payout Settings, and Payment History.
You can segment your data by time frame: today, this month, last 30 days, yesterday, etc.
There's a "Filter" tool which let's you filter through your links based on various criteria, but it seems pointless.
As soon as you login, you can grab your link for each of their main products.
Overall, I found the affiliate dashboard to be underwhelming at best. I can't tell if it's a proprietary system they built to manage affiliate tracking, or if they're using a white labeled software, but whatever it is, it's lacking many features that I consider necessary.
Here's a few big issues for me:
- No real reporting dashboard. Traffic is tracked and displayed in a small content element with way to drill into your traffic and get insights.
- No sub-IDs or other ways to track, edit, or manage your links.
- Payout methods are limited to PayPal and bank transfer. Not great, but not the worst ever.
- Can't edit or create new links. You get what you get.
- No second tier links. You can't sign up other affiliates and receive a share of their commission. Sad! I love second tier programs.
Overall I would grade Pabbly's affiliate portal with 1/5 stars if I had to. I really think they can improve the experience for affiliates.
I've been in a lot of affiliate portals, and this is not the absolute worst I've seen (I give that award to Kajabi, probably), but it's not winning any prizes either.
Best Way to Advertise Your Pabbly Link
One of the best ways to advertise your Pabbly link is by writing helpful blog posts or creating YouTube videos around the software: guides, reviews, and how-to stuff works great.
You can also promote Pabbly through social media if you have a big following.
Share with your friend circle or inner circle, run digital campaigns, publish educational content or if you are freelancer, recommend to your clients.
Verdict: Should You Promote Pabbly Affiliate Program?
As far as SaaS affiliate programs go, Pabbly's Affiliate Program looks decent enough, however, at this time we can't say for certain whether or not the program converts or is worth investing time and money into.
If we get more information from our own efforts, we'll update this article.