Want to integrate GoHighLevel with your WordPress site?
In this post, we’ll take you through a step-by-step guide on how to set up the GoHighLevel WordPress integration.
Let's do it!
GoHighLevel WordPress Integration & Hosting
You should connect WordPress with GoHighLevel if you’re looking to boost efficiency with marketing automation and streamline your business workflow.
WordPress is well-known as one of the best blogging and publishing platforms out there. With WordPress, you get out-of-the box SEO optimization, and awesome publishing tools.
So why would you want to use it alongside GoHighLevel?
As our top reviewed all-in-one marketing platform for agencies, GoHighLevel allows you to connect its platform with your WordPress site.
When you do this, you can sync data between both platforms, get your funnels or sales pages to show up on your site's root domain (or vice versa if you want your new WordPress build to be hosted in a sub-folder of your GHL site), and seamlessly automate your lead engagement.
How to Connect GoHighLevel with WordPress? (Step By Step)
GoHighLevel offers a WordPress plugin called LeadConnector that makes this seamless integration possible.
Here are the steps to follow to connect GoHighLevel with WordPress using LeadConnector.
Step 1 — Login To Your WordPress Site
First, you want to log in to your site. Then, go to the WordPress plugins tab and click on “Add a New Plugin”.
Step 2 — Find LeadConnector
Search for LeadConnector and once you find the plugin, click on “Install Now” to install and activate it.
Step 3 — Configure LeadConnector
After activating LeadConnector, it will appear on the admin tabs in the left-hand column. Click on LeadConnector to configure the settings and integrate WordPress.
Step 4 — Copy API Key
Go over to your GoHighLevel sub-account to grab your API key. Click on the “Settings” tab and Click the Company tab. Scroll down and copy your unique key to paste into LeadConnector.
Step 5 — Paste Key & Integrate
Paste the copied key in LeadConnector and hit save. And that’s it. You’ve successfully integrated GoHighLevel with your WordPress site.
Host WordPress On GoHighLevel
After connecting GoHighLevel with WordPress, you can also host and manage your full WordPress site within the GoHighLevel platform.
Here’s how to set up or migrate an existing WordPress site inside GoHighLevel:
- To begin the GoHighLevel WordPress hosting setup, you need to purchase the WordPress hosting feature under the Sites tab. After purchasing this feature, click the "+ Create WordPress" button.
- Add your Site and User details in the box provided. You’ll need to fill in your Website name, admin username, admin password, and email address.
- Wait for about 10-15 minutes so the site installation process can be complete.
- Once installation is complete, you'll have access to your WordPress dashboard inside GoHighLevel. Now, you can import an existing site, update WordPress themes, manage users and plugins or backup your site.
Doing this will allow you to manage your site centrally within the GoHighLevel platform.
Benefits of GoHighLevel WordPress Integration
When you connect GoHighLevel with WordPress, you’ll be able to sync data, import funnels, use the platform features on your site, and even host your site within the platform.
Here are some benefits you can gain:
- Increase Productivity: Integrating GoHighLevel with your site allows you to boost your productivity with automation workflows. For instance, leads that sign up on a landing page on your site or sales funnel can be automatically added to a campaign in the CRM. No need to go through all that manual, repetitive tasks again.
- Use GoHighLevel Features On Your Site: You can leverage the interesting features that GoHighLevel provides on your site when you connect both platforms. For instance, you can configure a HighLevel live chat widget and talk to site visitors through SMS conversations. Plus, you can import any HighLevel pages so they appear under your primary domain (domain.com/funnel-name) on your site. Previously, HighLevel pages used to only appear on subdomains.
- Host & Manage Your Site In GoHighLevel: GoHighLevel allows you to create and host your entire site on its platform. The WordPress subscription feature in GoHighLevel lets you install WP and create a beautiful website quickly and easily. Plus, you can import your existing site and manage everything from one dashboard.
- Monetize WordPress with GoHighLevel: if you're on the HighLevel Agency Starter Plan, you can monetize GoHighlevel with WordPress by selling GoHighLevel hosting to your agency clients, adding a new revenue stream.
Why Should You Integrate WordPress with GoHighLevel?
Integrating GoHighLevel and WordPress allows you to expand functionality and run your business seamlessly.
There are plenty of benefits you gain from connecting this CRM platform with your WordPress site. As a business owner, you get to save time, avoid doing repetitive tasks, optimize business processes, and manage things centrally.
Enjoy your 30-day Extended free trial here.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates