Connecting GoHighLevel with your TikTok Business Account allows you to leverage the new advertising program, TikTok Leads.
When you run ads on TikTok, your leads will be easily imported into the GoHighLevel CRM for engagement or automated follow-up campaigns.
In this post, I’ll show you how to integrate TikTok Leads Ads with GoHighLevel.
Let’s jump right in.
Integrate TikTok Lead Ads With GoHighLevel
You can optimize your TikTok Lead Ads performance using GoHighLevel’s analytics and reporting features. Whether you want to promote your products, services, events, or webinars, TikTok Lead Ads and GoHighLevel can help you grow your business faster and easier.
Here are the steps you should follow for this integration:
Step 1: Head to "Settings" in your GoHighLevel account
To enable TikTok Leads Ads as an integration, go to the settings section in your GoHighLevel account.
Step 2: Go to the Integrations tab & log in
To access the HighLevel TikTok integration, first navigate to the GHL sub-account you want to use with TikTok ads (you won't find the integration in your GHL Agency Account settings).
Once you are in the settings section, click on the "Integrations" tab. Locate the TikTok GoHighLevel integration option and click on “Connect”.
Here's where to find the TikTok integration in HighLevel:
A pop up will open up asking you to login to your TikTok business account.
Log in to your TikTok Business Account with your account details, and accept permissions from the TikTok LeadConnector app to allow HighLevel to access your TikTok ads account.
Check all permissions (which are enabled by default), and click the "Confirm” button. If you have multiple ad accounts, select the ad account you wish to connect with the GoHighLevel CRM.
Step 3: Map form fields or create custom fields
Once your TikTok Business Account is connected to GoHighLevel, go to the TikTok Form Fields Mapping tab. You’ll see all the pages and forms you have created in your TikTok Business Account. Click on the "Map Fields" button to map your form fields with the CRM fields accordingly.
You can create custom fields for mapping if necessary. The supported custom fields for TikTok Lead Ads include:
Next, click on the “Update” button to save your changes.
Step 4: Create your TikTok Leads Ads Workflow
Go to the Triggers section and create a workflow trigger for your TikTok Leads Ads. Choose the "TikTok Form Submitted" workflow trigger option and define filters as required.
Once you complete this step, you have successfully connected your TikTok Leads Ads with GoHighLevel. And when you run TikTok ads, your leads will be automatically imported into the CRM.
Benefits of Using TikTok Lead Ads with GoHighLevel
Using TikTok leads with GoHighLevel can help you automate your marketing and sales processes and increase your conversions. Some of the benefits are:
- You can integrate your TikTok lead ads with GoHighLevel using their easy-to-use integration tool.
- Map your lead fields and create custom fields to store your lead data in GoHighLevel.
- Create workflows to trigger actions based on your TikTok lead form submissions, such as sending emails, SMS, or notifications.
- Track and measure your TikTok lead ad performance using GoHighLevel’s dashboard and reports.
- You can leverage GoHighLevel’s features such as landing pages, campaigns, pipelines, and more to nurture and convert your TikTok leads into customers.
TikTok leads with GoHighLevel can help you grow your business faster and easier by connecting with your target audience on one of the most popular social media platforms.
Troubleshooting Common Errors in TikTok Lead Ads
Some errors may arise when setting up TikTok Lead Ads with GoHighLevel. But rest assured, we know how to fix them.
1. "No pages for this account" error message
If you encounter an error message that says that you have no pages for your account, make sure you have created an instant form in your TikTok Business Account.
2. TikTok Access Token is expired
If your TikTok access token expires, you need to disconnect your account from the CRM and reconnect it. Once you reconnect, GoHighLevel will generate a new access token. If you have any further issues, please contact customer support.
3. Changed a question on the Lead Ad form during a live campaign?
If you updated your lead ad form with a new question during an ongoing campaign, you need to create a custom field for the new response in your sub-account settings. Once the new field is created, go back to the "TikTok Form Fields Mapping" tab, click the edit button, and map the new custom field accordingly.
4. Can you connect one TikTok account ID to multiple sub-accounts in GoHighLevel?
Yes, you can connect one TikTok account to multiple GoHighLevel sub-accounts (in the same agency or across different agencies). This is possible as long as both accounts have the required TikTok form fields mapped.
5. What TikTok integration permissions need to be maintained so that the token does not expire?
Only LeadConnector needs permission and this is done when the integration is connected. User permissions and access are not an issue.
6. What would cause the integration token to expire and how to ensure a stable integration?
TikTok provides the CRM with a permanent access token so the integration would remain intact unless you broke it off manually. If this happens, an "Integration Expired” message will be displayed under the TikTok integration option in your settings and you can reconnect.
Does GoHighlevel TikTok Lead Ads Integration Benefit Your Business?
Integrating TikTok Leads Ads with GoHighLevel is an important decision for your business if you’re serious about taking full advantage of both platforms’ functionality.
When connected, you can leverage the fastest-growing social media platform, reach a wider audience, import your leads into the CRM, and also run automated campaigns based on their actions.
Follow the steps outlined in this article to easily connect GoHighLevel with your TikTok Business Account and start receiving leads directly from TikTok Ads.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates