As your agency grows, you'll need to create GoHighLevel Sub-Accounts for your clients.
In this guide, we’ll take you through the step-by-step guide process you must follow to create sub-accounts while using this CRM software.
Do you want to try HighLevel? Take advantage of this 30-day free extended trial offer.
What are GoHighLevel Sub-Accounts?
GoHighLevel sub-accounts are accounts that can be created inside an Agency account for a particular client or location.
If you’re servicing many clients in your agency, this feature is perfect for you.
Each client of yours can have a separate sub-account containing all the funnels and campaigns tied to their business. This makes it easy to stay organized and manage things properly.
For the Starter Plan, you’re only allowed to have one account. But for the Unlimited Plan, you can create any number of sub-accounts in your account.
Now, let’s take a look at how to create a sub-account in the GoHighLevel platform.
How to Create GoHighLevel Sub-Accounts?
In order to create a new sub-account for your client in GoHighLevel, here is a step-by-step guide you can follow:
- First, log into your GoHighLevel agency dashboard.
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Sub-Accounts” settings option located on the left pane. This will open up the GoHighLevel Sub-accounts page.
- Click the “Add Sub-Account” button. A list of Snapshots that you can use for the new sub-account will pop up.
- Select a suitable snapshot for the clients’ industry to leverage the plug-and-play automation systems. Otherwise, use a blank snapshot.
- Next, you need to either search for the business location through the map or enter all the required business information manually. Add details such as company name, address, name of the user, email address, phone number, and website.
- After entering all the details, hit “Save”.
Bingo! Your new GoHighLevel sub-account is now created. You can forward the login URL, email, and password to your customer so they can access their dashboard.
To access it in your Agency account, hit the “Click Here To Switch” button located on the left sidebar.
If you’re confused, reach out to the support team or check out the GHL developer website for more information on the API documentation and setup guide.
Looking for our GoHighLevel bonuses Worth Over $1,000?
When you use our affiliate link to start a new plan or upgrade, you're eligible for the below bonuses after your first payment to HighLevel.
- Free lifetime access to our Discord community of affiliates, SEOs, and Solopreneurs - The Dungeon. Value = $19.99/month (free).
- Get instant free access to FunnelCoach, our GPT-powered AI coach for funnel builders and marketers trained on ClickFunnels, HighLevel, and direct response marketing. Value = $99.00 (Free).
- Get my GoHighLevel LinkedIn profile funnel template and convert more profile views into leads and appointments. Value = $497.00 (Free).
- Get 3-months Facebook Messenger support access to Sam for free to discuss any of your GHL needs. Value = $297/hour (Available 9-5 PST).
Verdict: Why Do You Need Sub-Accounts in GoHighLevel?
GoHighLevel sub-accounts will help you stay organized while running your agency. For each client you serve as an agency owner, you can have mini-accounts that are tied to your business account.
And it’s pretty easy to create a user account — just go to your agency account, click on sub-accounts, add business details, and create it. Instead of starting from scratch, you can also use a suitable, industry-specific snapshot and get access to done-for-you campaigns.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates