GoHighLevel has become a popular choice for businesses looking to streamline their processes, thanks to its wide range of tools and features.
With GoHighLevel and Stripe integration, you can seamlessly connect your Stripe account with your GoHighLevel CRM and automate payment processing. This offers your business plenty of benefits including the ability to manage payments, subscriptions, and more.
In this post, we’ll take a look at how to connect both platforms and what you can gain from the integration.
Let’s jump right in.
GoHighLevel Stripe Integration
Can you integrate Stripe with GoHighLevel? Yes, you can link your GoHighLevel account with your Stripe payments and begin receiving payments from your customers. This feature can be used to create products, subscriptions, invoices, and coupons in GoHighLevel and sync them with Stripe.
Here’s how you can connect your Stripe account with GoHighLevel:
Connecting Stripe with GoHighLevel
Integrating your Stripe account with GoHighLevel is a simple and straightforward process.
By the way, if you haven’t signed up for a HighLevel account yet, you can start a free trial here and try this setup yourself.
First, you need to setup the connection with stripe inside your HighLevel dashboard.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your GoHighLevel account and navigate to the "Settings" section.
- In the "Settings" section, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Find the "Stripe" integration and click on the "Connect" button.
- You will be prompted to enter your Stripe API access token, and the name of your shopify store.
Here's how to find that information in your stripe account:
- Login to your Stripe account.
- Navigate to the API keys section in your dashboard.
- Copy your API access token to your clipboard. Create a new API key if needed.
Next, Go back to your GoHighLevel account, and follow these steps:
- In the "Stripe Account" window, paste the Admin API access token you copied into the field provided. Enter any other relevant details requested by GoHighLevel, such as the currency of your transactions and the name you want to use to identify your Stripe account within GoHighLevel.
- Once you have entered your API keys, click on the "Save" button. You have now successfully connected your Stripe account with GoHighLevel.
Once this integration is set up, your business can start accepting payments and managing subscriptions from within your GoHighLevel account. Plus, you can keep track of all customer transactions and subscriptions in one place, making it easier to manage your finances.
Stripe One-Time Charge Trigger
One of the key features of GoHighLevel Stripe integration is the one-time charge trigger. This lets you automate the process of charging your customers for one-time purchases of products or services.
Here’s how to set up the one-time charge trigger:
- While logged in to your GoHighLevel account, go to settings and ensure Stripe is already integrated.
- Go to Automation > Triggers and Click on “New Trigger” to add a trigger. Enter a Trigger Name (such as One Time Charge Trigger), select a folder, and save the trigger.
- Set up the trigger by selecting the event that should trigger the automation and define its filters.
- For the trigger actions, select “Stripe One Time Charge”, and add the customer ID, description, and price.
- Save the trigger.
Once this workflow is set up, you can start accepting payments for one-time purchases from customers in your GoHighLevel CRM. You can also automate the process of charging your customers, saving them time and effort in the long run.
More GohighLevel Integration Guides
So what's next? Now that you've integrated Stripe with your HighLevel account, you might want to take advantage of more integrations to supercharge your GHL setup:
- You can integrate HighLevel With Quickbooks to start automating your GHL book keeping and keep track of all your income and expenses so you're ready to go at tax time.
- You can integrate HighLevel with ad platforms like Facebook and TikTok to start connecting your ad performance directly to your GHL CRM.
And so much more! Take a look:
All of Our GoHighLevel Integration Guides
HighLevel is an amazing platform, but you know what? It's even better when integrated with your favorite marketing tools. Check back frequently as we'll be updating this section regularly with more guides.
Benefits of The GoHighLevel Stripe Integration
By connecting your Stripe account with GoHighLevel, your business can enjoy a wide range of benefits which include:
Simplified Payment Processing
This integration will take away the burden of managing subscriptions and make it easy for your business to process payments.
Save More Time With Automated Workflows
With the Stripe One Time Charge trigger, your business can automate the process of charging customers for one-time purchases. This translates to more time saved and less work done.
Streamline Your Finances
Managing your payments and subscriptions from inside your GoHighLevel account lets you keep track of your finances. You'll be able to monitor all transactions and easily keep your business afloat.
Better Customer Experience
When your customers have a seamless payment experience, they’ll enjoy a better overall customer experience. This leads to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty for your business.
More Sales & Revenue
Automating your payment workflow means you don’t miss out on any charge and your customers enjoy a seamless payment experience. This will increase sales and revenue for your business.
Why Should You Connect Stripe With GoHighLevel?
By connecting Stripe with GoHighLevel, you utilize the features of both platforms to automate your sales and marketing workflows.
Your business stands to gain a lot from this connection - streamlined finances, improved customer experience, and increased bottom line.
If you're looking for a way to optimize your payment processes and achieve business growth, GoHighLevel Stripe integration is definitely worth considering.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates