Summary: GoHighLevel has a pretty cool upgrade option called "SaaS Mode" that let's you white-label their entire platform and resell it under your own brand. However, the product is confusing and it's pretty hard to get accurate information about it online, so in this post I'm going to break down exactly what GoHighLevel SaaS mode is, who it's for, if it's worth the price, and if you should upgrade your HighLevel account (or not).
If you've read our review of HighLevel, you'll know why we're such big fans of the platform, and with nothing else like it on the market, SaaS Mode (or Agency Pro as it's sometimes called) is a game-changer... but it's not for everyone!
Side note: if you're already a GHL customer, and looking to upgrade to Pro, click here to get started. Make sure to input "ch1ll" in the affiliate input area.
What is GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
With GoHighLevel SaaS Mode (AKA HighLevel Pro, or Agency SaaS Pro), you can whitelabel and resell the HighLevel platform under your own brand for a monthly recurring price. SaaS Mode let's agencies and business owners create new revenue streams by essentially rebranding the entire platform and selling the software to your clients or customers. SaaS stands for "Software as a Service",
If you're an agency owner, an example use-case could be to white label the GHL platform and charge your existing customers a subscription fee to use alongside your marketing services. This achieves two objectives:
- Add a new revenue stream to your business and maximize LTV (lifetime customer value)
- Make your service more sticky by locking your customers into a valuable software ecosystem (leaving becomes hard, and even if they stop using your services, you may retain them for your software)
How To Get Started With SaaS Mode
Here's how to get started with GHL SaaS Mode:
- If you don't yet have a HighLevel account, go here to sign up for the free trial of the Agency Unlimited Account ($297/month).
- During your trial, start a free trial of SaaS Mode plan here.
- If you want the annual discount, call them during your SaaS mode trial at 1-888-732-4197 (be sure to tell them Sam sent you! 🙂
- If you already have a GHL account, you can upgrade to SaaS mode here (make sure to input "ch1ll" in the affiliate link input).
GoHighLevel SaaS Pricing
GoHighLevel SaaS Mode Annual Discount
You can get two months of SaaS Mode free with the annual discount option, which amounts to a savings of approximately $994.00.
Here's how to get the SaaS Mode Discount: If you don't already have a HighLevel account, start a trial here, then call their billing department to upgrade to SaaS mode and activate a yearly plan on your account at 1-888-732-4197. If you already have a GHL account, you'll need to upgrade to the Agency Saas Pro plan here.
SaaS Mode Black Friday / Cyber Monday Discount: Agency SaaS Pro is available during GoHighLevel's annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale for 50% off for 3 months (for new users) and 50% off for existing users upgrading to the Agency SaaS pro account.
SaaS Mode Features
SaaS Mode is basically two different feature sets: Features for your clients (because it's a SaaS), and features for you (the license holder).
For your clients, they get:
- 2-way text messaging
- Web chat widget
- Google My Business (GMB) chat
- Facebook Messenger chat
- Reputation Management
- Missed-call text back
For agencies, you get:
- SaaS Dashboard
- Automatic Twilio Re-billing
- Dunning (non-payment lockout)
- Auto user + permission generation
- Auto sub-account generation
- SaaS Snapshots (With GoHighLevel SaaS Snapshots you can export an entire SaaS account to another GHL account)
- and so much more!
Is SaaS Mode Worth It & Who Is It For?
GoHighLevel SaaS Mode (Agency Pro) is definitely worth it and fills a much needed space in the marketing tools industry, but let's be clear: SaaS mode is expensive and only for certain businesses that have an existing need to white label the HighLevel platform.
If you're an agency with dozens of clients, SaaS mode will help you create new revenue streams, add value to your clients, and lock them into your ecosystem.
If you're a new company who just wants to clone HighLevel and resell it from ground-zero with no clients or existing revenue, you're in for an uphill battle. Why would anyone buy your product vs HighLevel itself? You'll need a clear way to differentiate your product if that's your goal, and at the end of the day the product is still HighLevel.
FAQs about GHL SaaS Mode
What is White Labeling? When you white label software, you are licensing the platform from the original creators for a fee and can resell the software as your own within the parameters of the white label licensing agreement.
What is "SaaS"? SaaS means "Software as a Service" and refers to any software that
Final Thoughts - Don't Fade SaaS Mode
Here's my verdict on GoHighLevel SaaS mode:
GHL SaaS is a game-changer in the marketing tools space. It will help you create new revenue streams for your agency or service, and create your own ecosystem of kick-ass online marketing and sales products.
The fact that they've beaten all their competitors to market on this one and done it right is pretty amazing and applaud worthy. There's simply nothing else like it on the market. You can basically clone world class software and brand it as your own and resell it.
That said, I would carefully consider what your plans for SaaS mode actually are before upgrading and whether or not your revenue and current client base can support the additional costs. One idea would be to poll all your clients and ask if they would consider upselling into marketing software if you had it available. Depending on the answer, you'll know if it's worth the upgrade or not.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates