GoHighLevel is an all-in-one marketing and CRM solution that can help real estate agents execute numerous tasks such as sourcing leads, converting them into clients, arranging for property inspections, and keeping your sales pipelines active.
With GoHighLevel, you don’t have to juggle between multiple softwares to manage your daily tasks.
In this GoHighLevel for Real Estate Agents guide, we’ll take a look at how real estate professionals and agencies can leverage the CRM platform for business growth.
GoHighLevel for Real Estate Agents
GoHighLevel is designed for marketing agencies to build websites/sales funnels, run email campaigns, build automated workflows, and manage your clients, but it’s being used by TONS of real estate agents as well.
You get a bunch of useful tools and features to collect more leads, list your properties, manage your existing real estate clients, manage your online reputation and automate your processes.
Not only that, there are real estate agent websites, funnels, and entire account snapshot templates ready to go inside of HighLevel. You can import them directly into your account with one-click and eliminate tons of development time and effort.
Plus, you can also integrate with over 50+ third-party apps with GoHighLevel’s integrations and further simplify your processes.
Why Should Real Estate Agents Use GoHighLevel?
GoHighLevel helps real estate agents automate monotonous tasks and save time.
GoHighLevel is a unified and seamless solution that automates lead generation, client communication, and property inspections. It is easy to use and has a large support community.
Let’s explore some of GHL’s unique features and how they can help you grow your real estate agency.
GoHighLevel Features for Real Estate Agents
GoHighLevel is stacked with a variety of features suitable for different kinds of businesses.
Here are some GoHighLevel features that will can improve your efficiency as a real estate agent or agency:
1. CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Lead Management: Track and manage leads from various sources such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Client Segmentation: Categorize real estate clients based on their needs, preferences, or where they are in the buying or selling process. This will help you with automated personalized communication and pipeline management.
- Follow-ups and Reminders: Follow up on appointments booked. Also, Schedule reminders for property inspections, open houses, or contract renewals.
Replaces real estate CRM tools like: Pipedrive, Wise Agent, HubSpot, Propertybase, Salesmate, etc.
2. Marketing Automation
- Workflow Automation: Create automated workflows to automatically follow up on potential customers, send reminders for scheduled showings, or check in after a sale.
- Email Sequences: Create drip campaigns and send automated email messages to nurture leads or provide valuable information about the home buying and selling process.
- SMS & Ringless Voicemail: Use automated SMS messaging to instantly engage prospects, provide property updates, or remind clients of upcoming inspections/events.
Replaces real estate marketing automation tools like: AgentFire, BatchLeads, Appfolio, Pipedrive, kvCORE, BoomTown, etc.
3. Website & Funnel Builder
- Landing Pages: Design high-converting landing pages for property listings, open houses, or lead magnets (like home valuation tools).
- Pop-ups: Engage site visitors with pop-ups to promote events, highlight property, or collect contact information.
- Website Integration: Seamlessly integrate GoHighLevel tools and widgets into your existing real estate websites for enhanced user experience.
- Websites: create entire brokerage or real estate agent websites, or separate websites for homes under contract.
Replaces real estate website builders like: IDX Broker, Weebly, ClickFunnels, GoDaddy, Wix, Placester, WordPress, Squarespace, LeadPages, Agent Image, Web4Realty, Vevs, Tilda, etc.
4. Reputation Management
- Reviews & Testimonials: Gather and showcase testimonials from satisfied clients to build trust and credibility.
- Feedback Collection: Instantly gather feedback from client post-sale or after property inspection to improve services.
Replaces reputation management software for real estate like: Reputation Builder, Reputation Rhino, Clout, RealPage, Widewail.
5. Communication Tools
- Two-way Messaging: Engage in real-time communication with your customers through email or SMS and keep conversations organized.
- Appointment Scheduling: Allow clients to schedule property viewings, virtual meetings, or private consultations directly through the platform and connect it directly to your calendar.
Replaces calendar and SMS marketing tools for real estate agents like: Calendly, Twilio, EZ Texting, Textedly, Constant Contact, BatchLeads, ClickSend, SimpleTexting, etc.
6. Analytics and Reporting
- Campaign Tracking: Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies for maximum ROI.
- Lead Source Analytics: Determine which advertising or marketing channels bring in the highest quality leads through conversion data.
- ROI Calculation: Easily calculate the return on investment for various marketing efforts.
Replaces analytics tools like: Google Analytics, RealPage, Zoho, etc.
- MLS Integration: Integrate with Multiple Listing Services via Zapier or webhooks to automatically update property listings and details.
- Third-party Apps: Connect GoHighLevel with popular real estate tools to enhance functionality and streamline operations. The platform provides a ton of integrations to help you bootstrap your journey.
GoHighLevel Snapshot for Real Estate Agents
Real estate professionals have to deal with a lot of tasks such as creating websites, funnels and showcasing properties, arranging for viewings and closing deals.
With GoHighLevel’s real estate Snapshot, they no longer have to be bogged down by tedious digital setups and can easily leverage ready-made campaigns.
Looking for our GoHighLevel bonuses Worth Over $1,000?
When you use our affiliate link to start a new plan or upgrade, you're eligible for the below bonuses after your first payment to HighLevel.
- Free lifetime access to our Discord community of affiliates, SEOs, and Solopreneurs - The Dungeon. Value = $19.99/month (free).
- Get instant free access to FunnelCoach, our GPT-powered AI coach for funnel builders and marketers trained on ClickFunnels, HighLevel, and direct response marketing. Value = $99.00 (Free).
- Get my GoHighLevel LinkedIn profile funnel template and convert more profile views into leads and appointments. Value = $497.00 (Free).
- Get 3-months Facebook Messenger support access to Sam for free to discuss any of your GHL needs. Value = $297/hour (Available 9-5 PST).
What is a Snapshot?
A Snapshot is a pre-built sub-account in GoHighLevel that contains a ready-made digital blueprint, templates, and marketing campaigns so you don’t have to build from scratch.
Think of it as a preset design layout, automated workflows, or marketing campaigns designed specifically for a certain industry.
GoHighLevel real estate snapshot offers a lot of benefits for real estate agents which include:
- Quick Setup: Instead of starting from scratch, you can easily apply a pre-existing Snapshot tailored to the real estate industry. This gives you access to optimized email sequences, drip campaigns, and lead-tracking systems to get up and running fast.
- Easy Management: If you're a realtor managing multiple housing locations or work as part of a larger agency, Snapshots will ensure you and your team work with the same efficient systems and maintain operational consistency.
- Saves Time: For busy real estate professionals, time is money. Real estate snapshot reduces the hours spent setting up and customizing the platform. Instead, you get time to focus on what you do best - selling homes.
- Regular Updates: As the real estate market evolves, so do the needs of agents. Snapshots can be updated and shared among your colleagues to ensure everyone has access to the latest and most effective tools.
GoHighLevel Funnel Templates for Real Estate Agents
GoHighLevel comes with real estate sales funnel templates to streamline your sales process.
What are Funnel Templates?
Funnel templates are pre-designed workflows within GoHighLevel that guide potential clients through a journey toward taking a specific action.
Whether it’s a property inquiry, showcase property listings, or booking a viewing, real estate agents can use funnels to reach their goals.
GoHighLevel provides 100s of funnel templates, with many specifically tailored for real estate agencies which includes:
- Sell real estate
- Find properties
- Buyers list
- Realty appointments
- Explore properties
- Home purchase leads
- And a lot more
You don’t have to waste time building a funnel from scratch or hiring funnel builders. GoHighLevel has done all the hard work for you.
Just select a template based on your use case, customize it with the drag-and-drop interface, and add agency branding.
Here are some benefits you can enjoy using GoHighLevel funnel templates for your real estate business:
Benefits for Real Estate Agents
- Launch Campaigns Fast: You can quickly jump in and run real estate marketing campaigns without starting from scratch.
- Personalized Content: Snapshot templates are designed with the real estate market in mind to ensure the content is relevant to potential home buyers or sellers.
- Manage Leads Effectively: GoHighLevel lets you integrate other tools within the funnel templates so you can categorize, follow up, and convert prospects with ease.
- Scalability: Whether you’re servicing local markets or expanding to new locations, these funnel templates can be customized to fit varying needs.
GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent Website Templates
GoHighLevel's website templates are designed to help real estate professionals build professional-looking websites for their businesses. The platform provides up to 8 different website templates to choose from.
As with the sales funnel templates, you can customize the template using the drag-and-drop interface and add agency branding. No need to waste time building a website from scratch.
You can even create separate websites for buyers and sellers.
Here are the benefits of using GoHighLevel website templates for your real estate agency.
Benefits for Real Estate Agents
- SEO: Search visibility is important if your business must thrive in a competitive digital space. These website templates are designed and structured for search engine optimization (SEO). Leveraging them will help you rank higher and gain organic traffic.
- Mobile Optimization: Given the rise in mobile searches for property listings, these website templates are mobile responsive and ensure your web visitors enjoy a seamless experience across all devices.
- Integrated Features: The templates come equipped with integrated features that every real estate agent’s website requires such as property galleries, virtual tour integrations, and lead capture systems.
- Customizable: While the templates offer a ready-to-use design, they aren't rigid and can be edited to taste. You can customize each template according to your branding and add personal touches or specific functionalities.
GoHighLevel Integrations for Real Estate Agents
GoHighLevel directly integrates with over 50+ third-party apps to extend the functionality and further simplify your processes. You don’t have to use Zapier to connect with your favorite apps and software.
Here are some examples of GoHighLevel direct integrations that will benefit you as a real estate agent:
1. Local Services Ads Integration
This integration supports the real estate niche and helps you harness the power of Local Services Ads with Google.
As a real estate agent, you can leverage this integration to advertise and reach more potential customers.
When you advertise your services (like property viewing, consultation, or legal paperwork assistance) on Google, potential clients can directly schedule a viewing or a meeting via Reserve with Google.
This will allow you to manage appointments effectively and simplify the customer's journey from property discovery to inspection.
2. Zoom Integration
The GoHighLevel Zoom integration is highly useful for virtual real estate showings.
Your potential clients will be able to schedule virtual meetings and automatically receive unique Zoom links for each meeting that is scheduled. While your business can start, and manage Zoom meetings directly without the need to switch between different apps.
For instance, your potential client can schedule a meeting with you on Zoom and the CRM will automatically create a new Zoom meeting and embed the unique meeting link within the calendar event.
Real estate agents can use this integration to bring property viewing to your customer’s comfort zone.
Why is GoHighLevel the Best Software for Real Estate Agents?
Real estate agents are faced with plenty of tasks to sign more clients and grow their agency.
But with a platform like GoHighLevel, they can automate routine tasks while focusing on scaling the important parts of the business.
With its suite of tools and features, the platform helps you create a listing website, advertise properties, schedule property viewing, automate client appointments, and sell more properties.
GoHighLevel is a valuable software for real estate agents and would ease their business processes. Get GoHighLevel's special 30-day free trial offer.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates