GoHighLevel is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform that helps agencies and marketers thrive with their clients and also integrates with popular tools to extend its functionality. You can connect the platform with tools like Google My Business, Zapier, Stripe, Twilio, and Facebook Ads.
Integrating Facebook Ads With GoHighLevel will allow you to manage your Ad leads and also track their actions and conversions on your landing page.
In this post, I’ll show you the steps to follow to integrate your Facebook account with the GoHighLevel CRM.
GoHighLevel Facebook Integration
Connecting your Facebook account with GoHighLevel comes with a ton of benefits for your business.
Depending on what you want to achieve, there are different ways you can integrate your Facebook account with the GoHighLevel CRM.
Here are the common scenarios and how to set them up.
Facebook Lead Ads Integration
This Facebook Lead Ads integration helps you import leads from your Facebook Lead Ads and sync them with the GoHighLevel CRM. No more need for Zapier.
It allows you to automatically send the leads from your Facebook Ads straight to your GoHighLevel CRM. Then, you can then trigger workflows and place them in automated campaigns based on their actions.
Here are the steps to follow to set up this integration:
- Go to Settings and go to the Integrations tab. Click on Facebook Lead Ads.
- Click on Connect and log in with your Facebook account.
- Select the Facebook page you want to associate with that Location. Then, go to Facebook Form Fields Mapping tab and map your lead forms accordingly with GoHighLevel.
- Go to Triggers and create a trigger for your leads. Select Facebook as the name of the agency and choose the Facebook lead Form Submitted event. Also, define filters.
- Next, select the Add To Campaign action and choose the desired campaign in your GoHighLevel CRM.
- Click on Save and test your integration.
Facebook Business Page Integration
To communicate with your leads and customers via Facebook Messenger and also sync their messages with GoHighLevel, you need the Facebook Business Page integration.
This integration allows you to send/receive Facebook Messenger messages with your GoHighLevel App.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Go to Settings and go to the Integrations tab. Click on Facebook
- Find the Facebook Account icon. Click on Connect and log in with your Facebook account.
- Select the Facebook page you want to integrate with the account and click on Connect page.
- Click on Save and you have successfully connected your Facebook Business Page. you can now send or receive messages from Facebook Messenger in the GoHighLevel CRM.
Looking for our GoHighLevel bonuses Worth Over $1,000?
When you use our affiliate link to start a new plan or upgrade, you're eligible for the below bonuses after your first payment to HighLevel.
- Free lifetime access to our Discord community of affiliates, SEOs, and Solopreneurs - The Dungeon. Value = $19.99/month (free).
- Get instant free access to FunnelCoach, our GPT-powered AI coach for funnel builders and marketers trained on ClickFunnels, HighLevel, and direct response marketing. Value = $99.00 (Free).
- Get my GoHighLevel LinkedIn profile funnel template and convert more profile views into leads and appointments. Value = $497.00 (Free).
- Get 3-months Facebook Messenger support access to Sam for free to discuss any of your GHL needs. Value = $297/hour (Available 9-5 PST).
Facebook Conversions API integration
This integration allows you to connect your marketing data directly with Funnels and Workflows in LeadConnector and Facebook Meta that help optimize ad targeting and delivery.
It will help you optimize ad targeting, decrease cost per result, and measure conversion outcomes.
To set up the Facebook Conversion API integration, follow these steps:
- Inside your GoHighLevel CRM, go to Settings and click on the Integration tab. Ensure that your Facebook account is connected with admin permissions and that your FB Business Page is integrated. Also, check that the correct Facebook Lead Form is mapped accordingly and enabled.
- Create a Facebook Pixel in your Facebook Business Manager (also called the Meta Business Suite). Ensure you are connected to the correct Ad Account with all required access and go to the Events Manager tab.
- Click on Connect Data Sources and choose CRM in the options that show up. Then, click Connect. Read the Best Practices pop-up and click Next to proceed.
- Click on Create New Pixel. Or you can use an existing pixel from the list for collecting the conversion data. Click Continue after the pixel details are added.
- You’ll be taken to your FB Events Manager settings. Click on Data Sources and then Settings.
Click Continue in front of the ‘Choose Your CRM’ option. In the search bar, look for LeadConnector and select it from the dropdown. Then, Click on the ‘third-party partner’ option and then choose LeadConnector.
Next, click on Go to Partner to proceed. You’ll need to grant LeadConnector permission to connect with your Facebook Conversions API, and then your GoHighLevel CRM should be connected.
Should You Integrate Facebook With GoHighLevel CRM?
In summary, your business will benefit a lot from this GoHighLevel Facebook integration.
You get to optimize your lead generation and follow-up process (with the Facebook Leads Ads integration), improve Facebook Messenger customer engagement, and optimize the conversion rate of your Facebook ads.
If you’re serious about leveraging the power of Facebook to grow your business and achieve your marketing goals, you should connect your Facebook account with the GoHighLevel CRM.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates