Google My Business (GMB) is a free service that lets you manage your online presence. As a business owner or marketer, it's an easy way to help people find your business, get directions, and make reservations.
But did you know that you can also integrate your GMB account with the GoHighLevel CRM?
In this article, we will cover GMB integration with GoHighLevel and why every business should use it to boost their online visibility and conversions.
GoHighLevel GMB Integration
You can easily connect Google My Business with your GoHighLevel CRM and manage your GMB reviews right from the GHL dashboard. This brings yet another business-critical tool right into your GoHighLevel account, eliminating hassle and SaaS account overload. If you aren't a HighLevel customer, now would be a good time to read our GoHighLevel review, check out some HighLevel alternatives, or figure out which pricing plan is right for you.
Side Note: If you're not already using GoHighLevel, now's the perfect time to give it a try to test this set up... Sign up for a free 14-day trial and you can test integrating Google My Business with HighLevel yourself.
First, you're going to need a GMB account.
How to get a Google My Business account?
If you don’t have a GMB account yet, you can create one for free by following these steps (you'll need a Google account for this):
- Go to Google Business and click on Manage Now.
- Sign in with your Google account or create one if you don’t have one.
- Enter your business name and business type.
- Choose your business category and add your address.
- Add a description, photos, and videos to your profile.
- Publish your profile and start managing your GMB account.
Integrate your GMB page with GoHighLevel CRM
Next, let's integrate GMB with HighLevel:
- Go to Settings > Integrations and click on Google My Business.
- Select a GMB page you want to integrate and click on Connect.
- You will see a confirmation message that your GMB page is connected successfully.
Benefits of GMB Integration with GoHighLevel
- By syncing your GMB reviews with your GoHighLevel CRM, you'll be able to handle everything within the platform. Simply head to the reputation tab within the platform and respond to all your reviews with ease.
- Create and manage GMB posts from your GoHighLevel dashboard and track their performance. And now that HighLevel has introduced Content AI, you can create content faster than ever.
- Generate leads from your GMB listing by adding a call-to-action button that links to your GoHighLevel landing page or calendar.
Why integrate your GMB into the GoHighLevel CRM?
Integrating your GMB into the GoHighLevel CRM can help you:
- Boost your online visibility and reputation by managing your GMB profile and reviews from one place.
- If you're an agency, help your customers manage their Google My Business right within their sub-accounts.
- Increase your conversions and bookings by creating engaging GMB posts and linking them to your GoHighLevel offers and campaigns.
- Save time and hassle by automating your GMB marketing and follow-up with the GoHighLevel workflows and triggers.
Looking for more integrations with HighLevel?
GHL integrates with all your favorite software via Zapier, but also has native integrations for Mailgun, Quickbooks, Stripe, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, and a lot more! We will continue to add more integration guides as we go.
More GoHighLevel Articles:
- GoHighLevel Review
- GoHighLevel Pricing Guide
- GoHighLevel Free Trial
- GoHighLevel Discounts
- GoHighLevel University
- GoHighLevel Vs ClickFunnels
- GoHighLevel Vs ActiveCampaign
- GoHighLevel Vs Kartra
- GoHighLevel Snapshots
- GoHighLevel App
- GoHighLevel Zapier Integration
- GoHighLevel For Marketing Agency
- Build a Website With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Magic Links
- GoHighLevel Hipaa Compliance
- Where to Find GoHighLevel Experts?
- GoHighLevel Alternatives
- GoHighLevel Affiliate Program
- GoHighLevel CRM
- GoHighLevel Mailgun Integration
- GoHighLevel Quickbooks Integration
- GoHighLevel API Guide
- GoHighLevel Content AI
- GoHighLevel GMB Integration
- GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration
- GoHighLevel Twilio Integration
- What To Sell With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel Automations Guide
- Make Money With GoHighLevel
- GoHighLevel for Digital Agencies
- Top GoHighLevel Affiliates